The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road Day - Sunday 10th April - Dynodaze

Glanza_Mike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on going to fast show but if I can't get a stand pass I'm not going to bother. I haven't bought the tickets yet but it's my birthday and I want to do something on it. I have a new boost controller so makes sense... At this moment I am not a definite ....

1. Glanza_Mike

2. Big Mark

3. Azam

4. Sheefa

5. Littler

6. Parm_93

7. Bluecoupe46

8. Girth45

9. Supra ufo

Some good results looking on facebook

Mine made 325 wheels and 361 flywheel on wednesday full bpu and running 1.2 bar now which i thought was odd seeing how many people claim 400hp and even a couple of you guys today running 350 at the wheels

Always mixed results yep, but seeing cars pretty much the same spec as mine running 30bhp more makes me kind of worried that theres something wrong with it lol

Last time i went it was auto and running 0.9 bar and made 360 @ fly

This time manual and 1.2 bar it made 1bhp more lol

Certainly feels quicker and better on the road since upping the boost

Mine came in at 321whp and 327 torque. Which was about 40whp less than two of the other similar specced autos.

I'm running lean though so i've ordered a new pump and i could see the difference on the geaph was there second turbo was considerably stronger than mine, graphs were all the same on first turbo.

Whether that is down to my fuel problem we will find out, if not i have other things to look for because i was running more boost than the other two and made less power.

My torque figures were considerably lower on mine too 299 wheel torque and only 327 fly, im yet to find a bpu graph with torque as low as that lol

I could do with an wideband gauge for mine to be fair as god knows if fuelling is correct or not

Wheels graph

Flywheel