The mkiv Supra Owners Club

February meet

mr bean

Well done beany. Thought you had dropped dead. You have missed some good meets. You should have said that you had no car. I would have come and picked you up for meetings. How do you like the turbocharged car. How do you fancy picking the next venue. Usually get a good turnout near you ar the China room but you choose. Not the stone cross for a while as they gave us poor service at Christmas. Good grub down with the rich part of our club last meeting so up this way this time. Pick a couple of dates

Well done beany. Thought you had dropped dead. You have missed some good meets. You should have said that you had no car. I would have come and picked you up for meetings. How do you like the turbocharged car. How do you fancy picking the next venue. Usually get a good turnout near you ar the China room but you choose. Not the stone cross FOREVER as they gave us poor service at Christmas. Good grub down with the rich part of our club last meeting so up this way this time. Pick a couple of dates

Changed that for you Ray ;)

If we are all not in the supra,s in these crappy weather months how about the Lymewood or Applewood places good value and the puddings/sweets are amasing ( well too look at anyways lol )

Cheers

-Ian-

Ha ha Ian. Rick and Nat went in the stone cross the other day and it was fine. May have been Christmas. Applewood just a few minutes from us. Head chef comes fishing on my ponds. X students of mine from the 90s. It's typical pub grub and the desserts are amazing ( (bloody ridiculous size) no wonder you like them. Anyway let's see what beany fancies. To celebrate his tt conversion. Rob will

Probably buy an even bigger turbo now.

Suprise me with venue aslong as close by, any date is fine with me as av started a new job and got good finishing times. Av just not had time get to a meet. Actually got 3 cars now. All bpu parts are from Whifbitz, JM-IMPORTS reckon its at 400 marker now

Ok boys and girls. Lets get the date and venue sorted. Date. 16th or 23rd Feb. The bids are China room. Lymewood (don't know this one) or applewood. I'm easy for any but my choice is China room as I've not had a Chinese since the last time we went there in 2015. Unless someone else wants to take up the organisation of next venue I'll choose the majority vote by next weekend. Feel free to jump in I'm not looking for a job.

Ray. China room either date

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Ok boys and girls. Lets get the date and venue sorted. Date. 16th or 23rd Feb. The bids are China room. Lymewood (don't know this one) or applewood. I'm easy for any but my choice is China room as I've not had a Chinese since the last time we went there in 2015. Unless someone else wants to take up the organisation of next venue I'll choose the majority vote by next weekend. Feel free to jump in I'm not looking for a job.

Ray. China room either date

just for information the Lymewood is the same group chain as the Applewood and is situated about a mile further down the East lancs from the dreaded Stonecross towards Liverpool just after Haydock Island on the left

Cheers

-Ian-

hiyall

We cant make the 23rd as we are away that week. 16th for us or nothing.. The china room was ok but a bit pricey, think I spent £20 just on Diet Coke which I gulped at literally.

Ill give it one more try if its the majority vote (if on the 16th that is) but if needs to be the 23rd so be it - we wont be upset

Hi Christian.....think you got stuffed with someone elses drink bill. Pint of coke is usually about £3-3.50 in bars/ restaurants. Don't remember you having 6-7 pints. But jug of water is always a good choice when your poor. Ha! You need to sell a bit of retail. 16th we will go for so that you can make it. Leave the choice of venue open for a bit to give people a time to come up with ideas.

That's the 16th Feb

Ray

Christian and Karen

Ian Ian and Jak Jak

Mr Bean

Mike and abbey

Hi Christian.....think you got stuffed with someone elses drink bill. Pint of coke is usually about £3-3.50 in bars/ restaurants. Don't remember you having 6-7 pints. But jug of water is always a good choice when your poor. Ha! You need to sell a bit of retail. 16th we will go for so that you can make it. Leave the choice of venue open for a bit to give people a time to come up with ideas.

That's the 16th Feb

Ray

Christian and Karen

Ian Ian and Jak Jak

Mr Bean

Double post......don't know why

I have booked the China room in westhoughton for 12 people for 8.00 on the 16th Feb.

Ray

Christian and Karen

Ian Ian and Jak Jak

Mr Bean

Mike and abbey

Let me know if you want your name adding. If it on the last day please ring to increase the table yourselves.

Delicious food last night but sad turnout. Perhaps we should change the theme of the club from supra car club to super car club or any car club. Only 6 of us. Even the manager Steve asked us if we wanted a smaller table. Not to worry it was nice to see beanys car complete with a TT engine. Sounded great and looks great. Needs a traction control system quickly before you end up in a ditch. As soon as you put your foot down it was ready to go sideways. We might be on big juicy steaks next month so keep your eye out for the details. Suggestions for dates.