The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Wheels 2016

ripped_fear

Hotel booked for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. It's my birthday on the Saturday so was going to go for a romantic meal with the girlfriend on the night, but we are going to do that on Sunday when all you Shitlords have gone home :)

So was thinking we could all get together on Saturday night for a meal, what sort of numbers are we looking at Jake? And I'll find us a restaurant.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys may be best to wait on the ground level of asda instead as the petrol station is small. And the local area isnt ideal for meeting in large groups.

Will need you all to come up and meet us so you can get your passes :)

Hotel booked for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. It's my birthday on the Saturday so was going to go for a romantic meal with the girlfriend on the night, but we are going to do that on Sunday when all you Shitlords have gone home :)

So was thinking we could all get together on Saturday night for a meal, what sort of numbers are we looking at Jake? And I'll find us a restaurant.

:thumbs: awesome mate

Saturday night will indeed be the best night for some food mate, what we did last year :) Unsure on who is coming out for the evening but judging buy attendees of the stand without including passengers we could be well into 15+

An additional list may be beneficial.

Meal out-

1. ripped_fear+1

Ok thanks Slam.

I've found a nice steak house, that also does good vegetarian options. 8pm ok for everyone?

Probably best a touch earlier as some will be hanging around from the show without hotels. Where's the place mate? I know a great Italian bit it's only a small place.

I think that shoudl work fairly well.

I cant seem to boot up their website, the menu half decent? My other half is a veggie so I have to consider these things ;) Need a quiet life :D

I think that shoudl work fairly well.

I cant seem to boot up their website, the menu half decent? My other half is a veggie so I have to consider these things ;) Need a quiet life :D

Yeah the website is down, I don't think they are the cheapest, but reading the reviews they do a good vegetarian selection: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186262-d967961-r374036655-Funki_Griller-Bournemouth_Dorset_England.html#REVIEWS

Or, we could just go cheap and cheerful and book La Tasca, order loads of tapas dishes and all get stuck in, which could be fun :) Less formal and always good value, and we could also get on the sangria, we are all on holiday by the sea after all! :D

A couple of ideas there, and I'm starting to think La Tasca could be the option for us, what does everyone think?

Any room left for the Sunday session? My Supra NA has been SORN for the last few years but just in the last month I have got her back on the road. Would be great to meet up and see some other Supras. Can only make the Sunday session and have evening plans sadly. Am over in Poole so not far at all.. Any NA/Ts going as Im looking to go this route in the summer... Cheers!

Any room left for the Sunday session? My Supra NA has been SORN for the last few years but just in the last month I have got her back on the road. Would be great to meet up and see some other Supras. Can only make the Sunday session and have evening plans sadly. Am over in Poole so not far at all.. Any NA/Ts going as Im looking to go this route in the summer... Cheers!

This may work well for me, as Sunday is my boys birthday so could possibly just do Saturday and you do the Sunday?

I have my boys that weekend so wont be able to do a meal in the evening im afraid.

This may work well for me, as Sunday is my boys birthday so could possibly just do Saturday and you do the Sunday?

I have my boys that weekend so wont be able to do a meal in the evening im afraid.

Yes, that's perfect for me! I have plans for the Sat but nothing for Sunday day time :) How can we confirm this?

Maybe mate I will have to check with the organisers tomorrow. Its not as simple as one drops and me swap the attendees

I would be up for meal

:thumbs:

Have you down for both days rob so if your planning on changing days can you let me know tonight please.

Ok, can't believe I'm going to do this, but I'm going to start a list for the meal on Saturday night lol

Saturday night meal

Burna + Dee

Well done SH*T Lord you know it makes sence. ;)

Saturday night meal

Burna + Dee

Ripped_fear + Grace

Another one from Poole :) defiantly need to sort a meet out for the southern lot after the wheels festival

Again sorry Jake car doesn't look like it will be going.

No problem mate I thought it was doubtfull you would be with us. be sure to swing by!