The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec SUPRA

ARPUS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigel asked me to let you know (he is not very computer savy), no updated advert, car is in storage since the advert above

All his contact details are in Nigels for sale thread or via Facebook IM

Jellybean,

Do you have any other contact details for Nigel? I have tried ringing the number on the advert - no answer. Left facebook messages, no reply. Please pm me.

hopefully you have lots of money, as last I heard, he turned down a £22k offer.

It's a lovely car and I'd be the first one to start waving the UK spec flag but I think he's living in a dream world or his wife is making him sell.

• 2 weeks later...
SPG --- I'll pay a realistic market price, but £22,000 isn't realistic. Good luck to him if someone pays that !!!

I think £22k is very realistic for a factory UK spec tt6 in a desirable colour with low miles. Jurgens just sold a low miles j spec for an unspecified amount over £30k.

Personally,I wouldn't be surprised if the nicer 6 speeds weren't all £20k plus cars within the next couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still looking for a top quality Red UK spec manual, or auto Supra. Cash Waiting.

At some point, I know one will become available. Patience Patience Patience ...... lol.

Thank you, Steve

The longer you wait the higher the price will be, prices are rising as supply drops. Keep that in mind

There is ain't many red uk manuals left. Just been out in my red auto first time this year. Brilliant. Puts a smile on your face. My next supra will be another auto because I love the way they put the power down.

I agree Radio !!! I sold my Red UK spec. auto a couple of years ago, but should have kept it. As previously mentioned, I will seriously consider a manual or auto, as long as it's RED.

I know I'll get one if I wait long enough. Steve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.