The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*UK Spec 6 speed Single Turbo built engine*

Lee P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Going to see it in the flesh this Wednesday just to make sure everything is good and to talk through plans with Lee @ SRD.

Yes uzzy my last supra which was stunning got broken for parts. Unfortunately the guy I sold it to was a complete €%#*+

Still this one should be a step up.

Thanks guys. Going to see it in the flesh this Wednesday just to make sure everything is good and to talk through plans with Lee @ SRD.

Yes uzzy my last supra which was stunning got broken for parts. Unfortunately the guy I sold it to was a complete €%#*+

Still this one should be a step up.

:D

One without a knackered engine is always a step up isn't it :)

Went to see it today, over the moon with her. In stunning condition, really well looked after by Gavin after 15 years and previous owners. Interior is like new, as is the exterior. Standard and beautiful.

Engine is quieter than my old supra and pulls really well. This whole piston slap business putting people off has enabled me to purchase my best supra yet. The engine sounded wonderful and Lee did a compression test which came back at 189 across all cylinders with one at 183 so all well within tolerance.

Lee @ SRD will be fitting brand new suspension, fuel and brake lines amongst a few other things and then I'll collect in approx 2 weeks time.

I'm back baby!

Greg

Oh and Littlenum we'll settle your abusive nature tomorrow on the golf course you Pratt. :)

Does the Whifbitz DSG gearbox upgrade tempt you?

Nice buy :) glad to see you back in one.

Don't think he will want to cut the trans tunnel out of a very clean UK shell.

Funny enough Imi I did mention it to Lee but not to actually do it! As Lee said, this is in lovely condition and as nice as a DSG box would be my plan is to keep this an original 6spd.

Thanks Gaz, hope life is treating you well mate.

Congrats. :)

Glad it's going to a good home. Looked and sounded like a very nice example indeed!

Hope you have many happy miles together. :cool:

Thank you. Saw your Lexus there at Lee's Peter. Stunning looking car and I bet an absolute beast too :)

• 5 weeks later...

Picking the beauty up tomorrow now that Lee and the SRD team have finished working their magic.

New suspension, fuel and brake lines, timing belt and idler pulleys, fuel system, new front main seals, new water turbo lines, new oil feed for turbo, heat wrapping and turbo blanket, throttle cable relocation, service etc etc

Mega excited :)

Thank you. Saw your Lexus there at Lee's Peter. Stunning looking car and I bet an absolute beast too :)

Thanks. :cool:

Yep, it's quite a fun toy mate! ;)

Will be even more fun once I've finished modifying it. :D

Made 418 on the dyno. Pleased with that for a n/a! :eyebrows:

Best of luck with your new Supe. Stunning motor as well. :)

Picking the beauty up tomorrow now that Lee and the SRD team have finished working their magic.

New suspension, fuel and brake lines, timing belt and idler pulleys, fuel system, new front main seals, new water turbo lines, new oil feed for turbo, heat wrapping and turbo blanket, throttle cable relocation, service etc etc

Mega excited :)

No sleep for you tonight! Lol. ;)

Sounds like Lee and the guys have worked their magic on it for you. :)

Get some photos up when you get a chance. Enjoy!!! :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.