TBDevelopments

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah there designed to allow you to fit aftermarket OEM sized speakers into the bass pods in the door. The toyota were all 3 screw and aftermarket 4 screw, there isn't any extra material on the pods to just add the extra holes either, hence my product :)

Tim

TB Developments

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Very nice conversion plates ! I might be interested as well, to fit replacement 10cm / 4" Pioneer on my front doors.

I suppose I need to PM you for the price and shipping details ?

By the way, are any conversion plates needed to replace the stock rear 165cm / 6,5" speakers ? Or would most of the new models fit on the brackets (either the metal ones or the GZ speaker pods for the lucks ones :)) ?

Thanks in advance !

Jeremy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A short work after purchasing and mounting the TB Development plates on my front doors.

Thanks to Tim for the great parts, looking and working great ! Too bad we don't see them anymore once the door panels are mounted back :)

Keep it up !

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.