The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet - Cannock Area

boostman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am defo up for meeting!...but weekends please ( don't finish work @ nights til quite late )..Sunday afternoons maybe???

Would have been lovely weather for a meet yesterday if anyone turned up lol

Yeh can do, I work alot of weekends though so I'd need to know well in advance.

We need to organise the convoy down to japfest aswell! [emoji1]

Would have been lovely weather for a meet yesterday if anyone turned up lol

Yeh can do, I work alot of weekends though so I'd need to know well in advance.

We need to organise the convoy down to japfest aswell! [emoji1]

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the forum since I last posted on the thread to check plans/details. Ironic thing is I came past Newhall Farm at about 6.15pm anyway but didn't put two and two together!

I'll PM you my mob number for future, it will be easier :D

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the forum since I last posted on the thread to check plans/details. Ironic thing is I came past Newhall Farm at about 6.15pm anyway but didn't put two and two together!

I'll PM you my mob number for future, it will be easier :D

As if you drove past lol

Do you have a quiet exhaust, I was listening out for burbles and boost haha

If people suggest when they're free we'll go from there. Most weekday evenings and Sunday evenings I'm free. I work most weekends and I have days off in the week sometimes. Complicated work rota! [emoji12]

As if you drove past lol

Do you have a quiet exhaust, I was listening out for burbles and boost haha

If people suggest when they're free we'll go from there. Most weekday evenings and Sunday evenings I'm free. I work most weekends and I have days off in the week sometimes. Complicated work rota! [emoji12]

Mines a 3" straight through titanium system but to be honest it's not loud at all until you open it up. Then she sings :D

My car is away next week whilst having a wheel refurbed but after that I'm free most evenings/weekends.

I'm at work that Sunday aswell lol

The following Sunday I could do after 4:30 but if your all free don't hold out for me. There will be plenty of meets! :)

As for the injunction I was returning from a wedding at 11am and stopped at Longford maccies for a mcflurry and there was quite a few BMWs corsas etc clearly meeting up and a police car just drove through the car park and left.

I think along as your not doing a burnout or causing a disturbance that cant say much.

Ignore the injunction.

A lot of people have spoken to the cops and they all basically said that as long as there is no racing, burnouts, handbrake turns etc. then we will be ok. They have no issues with enthusiasts meeting up for a chat about cars.

The whole thing is ridiculous and I have one of those large signs displaying this on my doorstep.