The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ATTENTION Dragonball 15 Attendees!

ellis

Afternoon Dragonballers

Due to the fact that I'm able to attend this year and have the time etc, it has been decided to produce a Dragonball 15 publication along the lines of the one produced in 2013 (visuals attached for those who were not born / on another planet / driving inferior cars).

So, as per usual, I need something from you guys.

I need:

• A pic of the driver

• A pic of the passenger(s)

• A pic of the car you're coming even (even if it's a Datsun!)

• Your forum name

• Your 'real' name (the one that HMRC haven't caught up with you on yet)

• Your passenger's name

Pics need to be as large as you can - minimum of 1MB if possible. 16K PNGs won't cut it!

You can see from the visual attached the sort of thing I'm after although this year's publication may take on a different format from the previous one - layout will certainly be different.

When you have this information compiled, please email it to me at: [email protected]

Am currently looking at the content for this year's epic publication but if anybody has pics from Dragonball 14, send me those too!

NEED DETAILS BY LAST WEEK IN APRIL AT THE VERY, VERY LATEST - OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE IN IT!!

Thanks very much indeed!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant! Loved the one we got in 2013.

Whens dads back of holiday next week we will send ours across :).

When's the closing date for this?

As soon as is humanly possible! It's just over 5 weeks until we go and I need at least 7-10 days to allow for printing, binding, lamination and finishing etc!! Plus I've got to design it, find content etc

another epic book produce by ellis, no doubt it will be amazing, if i don't make it can i put an order in for one please :)

Indeed - that counts for anybody actually and will help me determine print quantity. I'll be doing an initial run of 100 to allow for all those going (1 at least per person) plus a few spare however, if those not going want one I can up production but would want firm numbers before I commit to paying more!

Indeed - that counts for anybody actually and will help me determine print quantity. I'll be doing an initial run of 100 to allow for all those going (1 at least per person) plus a few spare however, if those not going want one I can up production but would want firm numbers before I commit to paying more!

nice one ellis, maybe worth getting a poll going on the thread, get everybody to click if they want one, its a nightmare going through a thread seeing how many people have said they want one,

top stuff ellis, excited to see the finished article :thumbs:

awwwwwwesome mate :cool:

Got your email, thank you

Awesome mate.

I was hoping for one last year after you sent me one with a purchase, will be sending you the details now :)

Got your email, thank you. Didn't go last year and funds to produce one were at a big low!

That looks like a great idea.

It is, it is!