The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sussex members meet 26th of April

Supraleeturbo

There seems to be more and more Sussex members poping up on here more west than east and I thought maybe get a Sussex meet going again like we used to do when ricky49 was knocking about, any ways the breakfast meet than Ben put together was good but I think we need to get abit more of an interesting day ie stuff faces and chat then as the weather is getting better maybe a drive to a coffee shop for eg or maybe end up in tailgate park for an ice ect and just make a good day of it instead of driving all the way to crawley eating then driving home. Anyways please let me know what you think and if enough interest we can get a trail meet going and I'll sort or the plans out ect

Cheers guys and gals

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

There seems to be more and more Sussex members poping up on here more west than east and I thought maybe get a Sussex meet going again like we used to do when ricky49 was knocking about, any ways the breakfast meet than Ben put together was good but I think we need to get abit more of an interesting day ie stuff faces and chat then as the weather is getting better maybe a drive to a coffee shop for eg or maybe end up in tailgate park for an ice ect and just make a good day of it instead of driving all the way to crawley eating then driving home. Anyways please let me know what you think and if enough interest we can get a trail meet going and I'll sort or the plans out ect

Cheers guys and gals

That was the plan initially, but nobody's been to the last two meets. I'm happy to keep organising the breakfast meet and welcomed suggestions on the original post of things to do afterwards.

The last meet was cancelled as there would have been 4 people. I'll edit the title of the breakfast meet thread in the morning to see if anyone's interested in an april meet, and providing the weather's not too bad, try and come up (hopefully with some suggestions on the thread...) with a plan for a drive somewhere afterwards.

Not too sure on Tilgate Park though, have you seen those evil speed bumps on the way in? [emoji50]

I'm thinking meet for the breakfast the a drive to Brighton ect loads of spots on the Madeira drive with a nice place to sit and have a coffee ect and nice place for pics :-)

- - - Updated - - -

That was the plan initially, but nobody's been to the last two meets. I'm happy to keep organising the breakfast meet and welcomed suggestions on the original post of things to do afterwards.

The last meet was cancelled as there would have been 4 people. I'll edit the title of the breakfast meet thread in the morning to see if anyone's interested in an april meet, and providing the weather's not too bad, try and come up (hopefully with some suggestions on the thread...) with a plan for a drive somewhere afterwards.

Not too sure on Tilgate Park though, have you seen those evil speed bumps on the way in? [emoji50]

Just been there today for food and found that out and it was Mother's Day last meet

I'm thinking meet for the breakfast the a drive to Brighton ect loads of spots on the Madeira drive with a nice place to sit and have a coffee ect and nice place for pics :-)

Isn't there a cafe with a big car park on top of a hill somewhere down Brighton way? I wanna say Devils Dyke but not sure. You'll know better than me, being from down that way.

Just been there today for food and found that out and it was Mother's Day last meet

Pretty big bumps. Not sure everyone will manage to clear them all. Although lunch later on at Smith and Weston's would be the nuts!!

Yeah last month was understandable, but there were only 5 of us the month before. We'll see how much interest we get for next month.

Devils dyke is worse than tailgate but these are holes in the ground lol

We can come down the 23 on to the 27 go through Lewis then do a tunnel run there in to new haven them along the seafront end up on the strip for a tea/coffee

When I edit the title of the breakfast meet tomorrow, post that up. Sounds ok to me, we just need to get peoples interest and let them make other suggestions for future meets aswell. That was kinda what I'd aimed for initially. :thumbs:

Maybe one month we can shoot up to Box Hill and fill Rykers car park up after a nice little blast in the other direction, etc etc.

Right so Iv now got the route sorted,We can meet at peas pottage service at 10am so people can have a bit of a lay in then come down the 23 on to the 27 go through Lewis then do a tunnel run there in to newhaven then along the seafront end up on the strip for a tea/coffee

We can start this meet on Sunday the 29 of March or if that's too soon start next month wich the date will be the 26 of April

I happy with either date and people from other parts of the south are more than welcome.

So if you want to see some nice sites and nice places for pics of your car and just a good group to have a catch up and banter then come along :-)

1) supraleeturbo

2) supraleeturbo dad

I'm from West Sussex, I would be up this.

+1

Right so Iv now got the route sorted,We can meet at peas pottage service at 10am so people can have a bit of a lay in then come down the 23 on to the 27 go through Lewis then do a tunnel run there in to newhaven then along the seafront end up on the strip for a tea/coffee

We can start this meet on Sunday the 29 of March or if that's too soon start next month wich the date will be the 26 of April

I happy with either date and people from other parts of the south are more than welcome.

So if you want to see some nice sites and nice places for pics of your car and just a good group to have a catch up and banter then come along :-)

1) supraleeturbo

2) supraleeturbo dad

I'm ok with the ideas of sea front or Boxhill direction.

- - - Updated - - -

1) supraleeturbo

2) supraleeturbo dad

3) Project Blitz

1) supraleeturbo

2) supraleeturbo dad

3) Project Blitz

4) Geezer

Got a couple of mates with Supra's in Sussex, but I don't think they cars will be finished by this date.

So peas pottage service @ 10am and ending at Brighton yeah?

• 3 weeks later...