The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crawley breakfast meet **SUNDAY 19th APRIL**

Benjy

Given how well the 1st meet went, the place and the plan shall remain the same as this month. The next meet will be on 3rd March.

The Place:

The Harvester, Haslett Ave East, Crawley, RH10 1UJ.

The Plan:

Turn up between 9am - 9.30am - Feed your faces! - If anyone's got any ideas of stuff people can do afterwards (if people are interested...), be it a drive to the coast, or a game of bowling round the corner etc, let me know.

Breakfast is all you can eat, £4.99 for unlimited cooked breakfast AND continental breakfast, or £2.99 for unlimited continental breakfast. Bargain, and the food's pretty good too!

I know I don't need to say it, but I have been asked to remind you all that it is a family restaurant, and with that in mind there will be children walking through the car park with their parents so please, no dicking about. We're looking to make this a fairly regular venue and don't want to upset the hosts, so if you must go sideways and spit flames, there's a roundabout just up the road

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME.

1) Benjy

Edited by Benjy
Date change (see edit history)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's the 14th you plonker! You'd have got even more grief if you'd waited til the 15th!!!!

I knew there was a reason I hung around here! Cheers mate! :D