The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP Fuel Fest Sunday 14th June at Westpoint Exeter

DodgyRog

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid to say guys due to some family issues we aren't going to be able to make it tomorrow :cry:

I was really hoping things would be in a position where we could come along, but unfortunately it hasn't panned out that way.

Rog, if there is any way someone else can have our tickets last minute, then they can have them gratis, or if someone isn't on the stand and wants to be, they may as well make use of my stand pass.

Really sorry we can't be there, we've been looking forward to it for ages now and really could have done with a fun day out right now but we just can't feasably get away.

Just Pm'ed you Jon, family has to come first bud, good luck

Regrettably I'm going to have to pull out of coming tomorrow as my cam covers have STILL not arrived back from the chromers, if possible, please give my ticket and passenger ticket to another club member who may want to join in

Thanks for letting me know Matt, hopefully catch up during the summer

My alternator died last night :( ive got an NA AUTO alternator spare, will it fit my 96 vvti TT? If so I've gotta get it done today! Don't care if the cars not clean and ready looks wise but can't have my misses turn up on the stand with her supra and me not being mine!

The altenators are the same, but there are 2 different plug connectors available for the Supra so you just need to check they match

Just a quick update

Please don't be late at the services

7.15am is the meeting time, I have just been told that they want everyone in the Show Ground by 8am and are saying they are going to shut the Entrance Gat at 8am,

so I plan to try and get us away from the Services a bit earlier if everyone arrives on time

When you get to the Services please come and find me and get your tickets and Car Sticker

And more

Lucky b.....d

Though some of us done well

Best Southwest new comer

Best ass in show

Most chilled out in show

Most beautiful in show

Best romantic in show

Best shot in show

Best Woody in show