The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP Fuel Fest Sunday 14th June at Westpoint Exeter

DodgyRog

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Final Club Stand list, form has been sent in and I am away on holidays until 6th June

If anyone one else wants to come now, they will have to try there luck with Wile e Coyote, he can message the organiser, but it is not necessarily going to be possible to add anymore now

1. Axl + 2 Passengers Paid

2. Slam Paid

3. Kar Paid

4. Dan Paid

5. Ryano Paid

6. Sean56 + Passenger Paid

7. Wile e Coyote Paid

8. SupraFluff Paid

9. Poshmalc + Passenger Paid

10. Slow8dirty Paid

• 2 weeks later...
am I to late to put my name down for this?

I am in Florida and won'tbe home until just before the show.

So you have 2 chances

See if Wile e coyote can help in any way to get you added to the stand or contact Jay the BHP organiser direct through DM off the BHP Facebook page and see if you can pay through there website, but ask if if he is willing to add you to the club stand

Listy was going to try as well, not sure how he got on though as have not heard back from him

If you get anywhere with it please let me know

I am in Florida and won'tbe home until just before the show.

So you have 2 chances

See if Wile e coyote can help in any way to get you added to the stand or contact Jay the BHP organiser direct through DM off the BHP Facebook page and see if you can pay through there website, but ask if if he is willing to add you to the club stand

Listy was going to try as well, not sure how he got on though as have not heard back from him

If you get anywhere with it please let me know

Ok chap thanks for the info. I doubt my car is going to be ready anyways now. Will just turn up on the day and park in the public area and come on over and say hello:)

I know it's mega late in asking but is there 2 more spaces available on the club stand? Krista and I would like to bring our new supras if poss :)

Just updating the thread so no one thinks I am ignoring these requests

I have messaged all the above with info to contact BHP direct as I am in Florida and can not do anything from here

This is why I asked everyone for payment and interest before I left

If anyone manages to get added via the direct route with BHP then please let me know so I can add you to the list and know to contact you for convoy and meet details

No news yet from BHP on Facebook.

Have you got a direct link/contact with an organiser that you can pass on Rog?

The only thing I can really do from here is what I have Jon

The message will be to Jay on the Facebook Page I listed on the first post

If he will let you pay via the website they set up I will message him to get him to add you to the Club Stand if he needs me too, I am guessing Jay is mega busy trying to sort the show out, so may not want to be messing around with individual bookings at this stage with 2 weeks to go

I am on holiday until next weekend and then I am busy on a video shoot all weekend.

Then straight back to work

Hence me trying to get it all sorted before I went to Florida

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

How did you sort it listy? I'm speaking to jay on the bhp Facebook page, he's said to pay by website and write what I want in the comments. Should be fun trying to sort this from Lanzarote!

I paid on the website then sent a message via the website confirming which club stand it was for as there was no comments section.

I had a message back saying the tickets would be sent to the stand organiser.

That is fine Jon, Jay I am happy for you to do the same, just let me know please

I will update the thread properly when I get home at the weekend

All tickets will need to be collected at Exeter Service prior to.the drive to the Show, again I will get my head around this and work out the time for Exeter Services Meet at the weekend

Sorry this one is a bit disjointed everyone, it's just a bit difficult to get your head around while drinking a pitcher of Miller in 90 degrees and a giant minion walking down Universal in front of you

Listy did you book through the 'early bird' ticket side of the tickets as that's the only one I can seem to find now.

Rog, I know what your saying, trying to see your phone screen through beer goggles and the reflection of the sun is a hard task!

We'll have to compare tans at the show ;)

I booked one Club Stand ticket and one Early Bird. I know the deadline for Club Stand places was the 1st of June so that might be why it isn't there any more.

Just message them via the website or Fb and see if you can still be added to the Club Stand.

1. Axl + 2 Passengers Paid

2. Slam Paid

3. Kar Paid

4. Dan Paid

5. Ryano Paid

6. Sean56 + Passenger Paid

7. Wile e Coyote Paid

8. SupraFluff Paid

9. Poshmalc + Passenger Paid

10. Slow8dirty Paid

11. Listy + PassengerPaid

12 Crash Bandicoot Paid

13. Krista +Passenger Paid

From what I can work out this is the final list for the Club Stand

For all of the above

We will be meeting at Exeter Services ( Postcode is EX2 7HF ) at 7.15am, I will give out the tickets there as usual

I intend to leave the Services at 7.45am, the show ground is about 10 minutes away, but we have to be on the Stand and sorted by 9:00 and the traffic will probably be iffy, as it was last year

If anyone needs my Mobile number or anything else please Pm me

If you are not at the services on time you run the risk of not only being left behind, but also wasting your ticket, as everyone has to collect there ticket on the morning of the Show at the Services

Please do not be late, we will leave the services on time