The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breakfast meet - Trial run

Benjy

As a few of you on Facebook know, I'm arranging a breakfast meet around this way. For those that didn't know, see above. :D

Myself and Baldy will be checking it out tomorrow so if anyone else wants to come and join us, more the merrier...

The Place:

The Harvester, Haslett Ave East, Crawley, RH10 1UJ.

The Plan:

Turn up between 9am - 9.30am - Feed your faces!

Breakfast is all you can eat, £4.99 for unlimited cooked breakfast AND continental breakfast, or £2.99 for unlimited continental breakfast. Bargain, and the food's pretty good too!

Anybody who's interested, get your names down.

This is only a trial to make sure the car park's suitable and to see how busy it will be, but I'm aiming to arrange it for every 3rd sunday starting next month.

Who's in?

To be fair on a few of the months there was a great turnout, especially when the weather was good but people just dropped away little by little.

Teaboy started having hangovers from too many Smirnoff ice's, and then there was the disaster of when his dad couldn't find the shoe horn so he could leave his room.