The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are these bolts called

mclarenross

Thanks guys,

so after some research I've found that I need the following part numbers... the first four are the actual bolts and the lower two are the camber washers. I’ve been in touch with Mr T and these are pretty much the standarad price from most of the dealership…..

48190-14040 x 2 £19.04 inc vat each

48190-24020 x2 £11.66 Inc vat each

48190-22021 x2 £12.08 inc vat each

48190-24030 x2 £13.20 inc vat each

48198-50011 X 4 £8.28 (inc Vat each)

48198-24010 x4 £11.21 (inc Vat each)

Adds up to about £190 all in, which I think is disgusting for in essence 8 bolts and 8 washers. I can get exactly the same parts in the states for $90 (dollars)! or £60ish, so why is MR T Uk so expensive….

anyone have any friends at Mr T who can get a discount or am I just going to have to try and source these on a cheap courier from the States…

It also reminds me of Mr T recently wanting about £12 each for some valve shims…!

You tried Steve Manly at InchCape Toyota, Oxford? He can usually sort out a club discount and get them posted to your door for less than the most dealerships charge. Also worth trying Keron at Extreme Performance and also Garage Whifbitz; it's the sort of thing they might have in stock

Thanks I've messaged Inchcape, but I dont think it was their oxford branch, havent heard back from them yet, I think I'm getting a decent deal out of a US dealer at the minute for about £75 delivered. so I'm just witing on them to confirm, or else I'll get in touch with Keron and whifbitz