The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheels car show royal cornwall showground

jasooon

there is a car show at the royal cornwall showground (wadebridge) on SUNDAY 20 jully run by the local rotary club its for vintage and classic cars over 20 years old and cars of special interest it does draw a good crowd camping is available on the saturday evening with showers no entry fee for car /driver and passanger if any one is intrested put your name down please :cool:.. 1 jasooon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I won't be able to make any events now until September time. Work is sending me up to Scotland for 4 weeks then I'm off to zante to 3 weeks straight after! :( bit gutted about being sent to Scotland as it's during all the nice weather down here ah well

Pm'd

cheers everyone for the details everything is sorted for the show sorry for the delay the organiser was away everyone should receive an email from them with your window cards attached wot time does it suit everyone to meet up go for a drive before heading to the site .table is booked for the meal at half six hope thats ok with everyone :):):):):):)