The mkiv Supra Owners Club

** mkivSupra.net meet at Santa Pod August 16th 2014**

Shane

OK guys, well it's never going to be a Suprapod but lets try and make this a fill in until Suprapod 2015.

Have chosen this date as there are 2 RWYB events in August so hopefully it won't be as packed as it can be when there is only a single event in a month. Also, being mid August we stand a chance of the weather being ok.

I will get there early and try and get us a nice area to meet, (sadly Santa Pod won't allocate or reserve areas on normal rwyb days) and I am sure we can make it a good day.

So, I will start the list:

1: Shane

2: Carmel (The missus, not a member yet but now she has a Supra will be sometime soon)

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

I should make it. Though I appear to have developed a clutch problem, I need to get fixed first. Hope I don't need a new one or I can't get that new tv I wanted lol. :(

1: Shane

2: Carmel (The missus, not a member yet but now she has a Supra will be sometime soon)

3: JamieP

4: spider2123

5: Guigsy

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Never been to Santa Pod before - can you give a rough idea of the costs involved please? I'm going to have to find a carer for my mum for the day so need an idea of my total expenditure before I commit. Thanks.

Its a great day out normally.

Its £10 per person to get in the gate, and then if you want to use the track its £25 registration fee for the day. That gives you unlimited runs for that RWYB event. It can be lots or if the weather is crap maybe just a few. In the past, if you register and you don't get to run at all because the track has been closed, they have refunded the track fee, although that's at their discretion and not definite.

As with all SP events, its the weather that makes or breaks the day really.

• 5 weeks later...
Shane,

fancy making this the Saturday night special at the end of September instead? I may have a running car again by then if all goes to plan!

Think September might work better for me and dad, not sure we will have the car back in time for this.

Well as it happens.......I was thinking of doing something then as well.