3.marc_p

4. Hodge

5. Qwarrior

6. MclarenRoss

7. Jonny

8. Robby A

9. JayJay

10.simon197911

Right guys if you could send your payment through paypal to [email protected] £6 per car, and il get the club stand sorted please get payment to me before sunday if you can, let me know when you sent payment and il add it to the list, cheers guys

Il pm everyone tomorrow once im on a desktop to remind everyone, i have most of your phone numbers so i may just drop you a text

Payment Sent

Recieved Matt :thumbs:

The stand is now booked and tickets paid for as of yesterday ;) ive booked an initial 10 spaces with the view to adding a few more if needed, if anyone that hasnt paid yet cant make it please let me know asap and il try and get your space filled :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guys, Waiting on payment from, details in the 1st post

Marc P

Jonny248

If for any reason you cant make it please say and I re-offer the tickets to other members ;)

still waiting on you guys, Just let me know if you cant make it and I can give others a chance to attend cheers guys,

I can still get a few more space as well if anyone else wishes to attend :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, Waiting on payment from, details in the 1st post

Marc P

Jonny248

If for any reason you cant make it please say and I re-offer the tickets to other members ;)

One more chance fellas, i sent you both a pm a while back, if i get no confirmation the space will be available

• 2 weeks later...

New location is gypsies green recreation ground south sheilds just off the a183 on the main drag down the coast so imo its a far better location they've found, alot closer too passing public which will hopefully make it a busier show :)

I have one spare place on the stand so anyone interested drop me a pm

Revised list

1.Safcdixon PAID

2.MattP PAID

3.matsi PAID

4. Hodge PAID

5. Qwarrior PAID

6. MclarenRoss PAID

8. Robby A PAID

9. JayJay PAID

10.simon197911 PAID

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Any plans for a meet up and convoy in yet mate?

Aye mate, the plan is too meet at the A194 services at leam lane on the road into Sheilds, theres a burger king, costa, shell petrol etc, our entry time into the show is quite late at 10:10am, we'll meet at 9:30 and leave at 9:55am leaving plenty of time to make our way in