The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last minute Show..... Plymouth Hoe 8th June

DodgyRog

I know this is last minute, but if anyone fancies coming to a show on Plymouth Hoe, then please post quickly

Need to know immediately

The Show is being run by BBC Radio Devon and is for Children in Need

It is £5 per Car

Please let me know as quickly as possible, I am going to try and find out if we can just pay at the Gate (would make life easier with it being so last minute) or if I need to try and collect the money

- - - Updated - - -

I will bump this a few times over the weekend, so hopefully a few will see it in time

I know this is last minute, but if anyone fancies coming to a show on Plymouth Hoe, then please post quickly

Need to know immediately

The Show is being run by BBC Radio Devon and is for Children in Need

It is £5 per Car

Please let me know as quickly as possible, I am going to try and find out if we can just pay at the Gate (would make life easier with it being so last minute) or if I need to try and collect the money

- - - Updated - - -

I will bump this a few times over the weekend, so hopefully a few will see it in time

Is this a different one to what we normally do ;) when is it mate.

Is this a different one to what we normally do ;) when is it mate.

There were 2 shows on the Hoe last year, this is the 1st of the 2, the other one is the one Darren posted up a while ago and then the date was moved to August

We then both got confused and thought this was the one that was moved lol

1. DodgyRog

2. Fearless

3. Wile

4. SupraFluff

I am just waiting on the organiser to get back to me to see if we can just pay at the gate

Plan is to meet at Darren and Mandy's around 9/9:30 ish

Fearless I will give you a ring to see about meeting up to run down

I've only been to 2 car shows but both times I lasted an hour, I get so bored it only takes a sec to walk around and check out other ppl's cars and bullshit. Do you guys go and bbq, stay the night, how do you make it more fun?

I've only been to 2 car shows but both times I lasted an hour, I get so bored it only takes a sec to walk around and check out other ppl's cars and bull$#@!. Do you guys go and bbq, stay the night, how do you make it more fun?

Yes we do camp out and have BBQ . But if it's a small show,we just go for the day.