Pancakes ....yes i said pancakes

Ian Ian

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries Rosie it is a long way for you, it might be better later in the year and we may get a better turn out too :D

-

Yes, later in the year and I'll hopefully remember actually how far away it is!! Scott - thanks for the offer of a ride share too :)

- - - Updated - - -

1, Ian Ian

3, Radio Ray

4, Supra_ufo (hopefully in my car)

5, Spunkmeyer

6, T2 MSW

7, Spike3.0

1, Ian Ian

2, Dan & Danni

3, Radio Ray

4, Supra_ufo (hopefully in my car)

5, Spunkmeyer

6, T2 MSW

7, Spike3.0

Is this list a go ? i,ll print out a run ( i cant spell itinerary :innocent: ) to give everyone who hasnt been before with stopping places etc etc any more get your names down asap please

Cheers

-Ian-

Hey pal, don't think I will be on this one, got a lot on at the min, spending the weekends sorting my honda out for Japshow which is 2.5 weeks away. Have a good time guys !

Poor poor excuse Rick :rolleyes: 2 and a half weeks there cant be that much polishing to do :p

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Info

Meeting at Chester services at 10:30-45 leaving approx 11:am

arrival at the Ponderosa Cafe approx 12:00

Booked in at the Pancake house at 16:00-30

with lots of nice scenery and driving roads inbetween :D

Info packs done and will be given out at Chester services if needed

Cheers

-Ian-

Poor poor excuse Rick :rolleyes: 2 and a half weeks there cant be that much polishing to do :p

Cheers

-Ian-

Ha, a few reasons, my supra is insured for 1.5K miles per year I have 70 miles left and the policy doesn't renew till 14th July. So need to watch I don't overrun otherwise I would be driving uninsured. Also got a few things still on the Honda, needs mapping, reserve lights not working, my dash needles have stopped working, suspension problems and it needs under sealing before I take it to pod, just in case it rains. So fair bit to do in only 2 weeks. And then the polishing of course. :D

Ha, a few reasons, my supra is insured for 1.5K miles per year I have 70 miles left and the policy doesn't renew till 14th July. So need to watch I don't overrun otherwise I would be driving uninsured. Also got a few things still on the Honda, needs mapping, reserve lights not working, my dash needles have stopped working, suspension problems and it needs under sealing before I take it to pod, just in case it rains. So fair bit to do in only 2 weeks. And then the polishing of course. :D

Tsk :eyebrows: is that all thought you said there was alot to do :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Hi Christian.........thats good news. When you put your winker on and started to pull over from the outside lane and then to the inside lane I thought you must be going to come off for fuel or something. Then as I went passed I noticed you hit the hazards. I zipped across as soon as possible and stopped on the hard should about half a mile up thinking you may drift up. When I started to get out of the car I got an immediate blast from loads of cars alerting me to the danger. I thought then there's nothing I go do as it would be too dangerous to walk back to see what was the problem. Glad it was not a puncture but it does make you think....wow a puncture on those twisting welsh roads when you were trying to keep up with DOM TERRETO . Ha!.... Really enjoyed the meeting and meeting up with you guys and everyone else. Its a smashing run and great weather. When I go again I will put the info in my sat nav and enjoy the scenery more. Believe there was a lake and some rivers and a few trees to look at. Would also give a 30 minutes start as well so the odd farmer, gardener, women sat it garden having quite cup of tea might smile at me as I go past. Instead of frowning and thinking "oh no its the bloody fast and the furious again". It was on the news last night that some sheep had been found dead from heart attacks. Great day out. Thanks to Ian for organising it. Hope to see you at one of the monthly meets maybe round haydock area as it a bit closer for you. Cheers Ray

:D Cheers Ray, a great day out great roads, great food, great company etc etc .......great to hit some road without pigging cyclists everywhere lol, pity the was some stretches that had just been "loosly" re-tarmacked but having said that I did see a nice lake ive never seen before :innocent:

Christain I think your new tyres are scrubbed in now :D

as for the no shows you missed a great day out :p :D

Cheers

-Ian-