The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2014 - Pictures

S44M KT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since those rolling shots went up ive thought that blue one was mine..even showed the wife....now ive noticed that isnt my registration and its not a black zunsport grille....!!

The 4 hour drive home made me confused. .. :/

Brilliant day tho.....id rather spend a day with an umbrella at hand looking at some fantastic jap metal than the euro stuff that you see on road every day.....

Any more pics?

I really didnt take many sorry I kept getting told off for taking pictures and not enjoying the day so after I took them I put my phone away.

The weather really was not bad in fact being a northerner I would say it was better than average :D

By the looks of the top gear stuff up to the old borring tricks bringing english cars to a japfest, how very funny and original of them :yawn::zzz::lazy:

Yeah I would expect something along the lines of " It is pointless modifying cars when you can get classic lines for under a fiver"

What the hell Top Gear are doing at Japfest, as all they ever do is slag off the modified scene, I can't believe Japfest allowed them on site to be honest, as you just know what is coming in that episode already

I actually like Top Gear, but you can just hear them already lol

What type of car is Clarkson driving? Infact whats May driving aswell?

That Boost Cam cover is quality!!

Clarkson is in a fiat not sure of the model and may is in a Peugeot again not sure of the model

:thumbs:

Those two cars are actually quite nice cars, but why take them too japfest? These type of stunts are why poeple are outgrowing the show imo

Heard they were there and spotted them on the track. Looks like I was write with my guessing as to who was in which car. I was wondering if they were old Japanese cars and what their challenge was. It seemed really out of context with the day and looks like it will be a boring challenge to watch. Should have done a "Japanese car for under £2000 with £1000 to mod it as best as possible and see how it compared to others on the track