The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Only Trackday - Blyton park - Saturday 19th July

Tsia

Posting this on behalf of a member on IMOC (Internation MR2 Owners Club) who contacted me asking me to post up the details here. Please let me know if I shouldn't be doing this, mods! (Although I've no doubt you would anyway ;))

Details pasted here:

Javelin Trackdays are holding a 'Toyota-only' trackday at Blyton park on Saturday July 19th. The Toyota Sprint Series are currently running a competitive event at Blyton Park on Sunday 20th July, and according to Colin there has been a fair amount of interest from competitors in a track-day thereso they can get to know the track etc.

Colin has agreed to open up Saturday 19th July at Blyton Park as a ‘Toyota Only’ track day. We couldn’t restrict it to just MR2s unfortunately due to potential number issues, but Colin is taking bookings for TOYOTAS ONLY UNTIL THE END OF MAY. If there are spaces available after that he will open the day up to the general public to ensure the day is viable, which I think is fair enough. A typical day at Blyton runs between 45-54 cars and so far the only people who know about this are you lovely lot! So come on everyone, get booking!

The details:

Cost per car: £139

Format: Open Pitlane

Noise Limits: 105Dba static

Sign-on time: 7.45-9.00am

Helmet hire: £10

Passenger pass: £5

Additional driver: £20

Tuition: £20

Book here:

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=835itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

Currently there are a group of us driving up on Friday 18th July and staying at the Scunthorpe Premier Inn:

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/SCUANC/scunthorpe

Blyton is a fantastic and technical track, which also benefits from miles of Armco-free run-off so you needn’t worry too much about bending your pride and joy. For anyone concerned, track-day insurance is available from a variety of companies.

The list of people who have paid so far is:

Ben Edwards - Toyota MR2 SC

Phil Cutler Toyota - MR2 Mk1

Phil Cutler Toyota - MR2 Mk1

Stan Hawrylak - Toyota GT86

John Ash - Toyota MR2

Paul Medway - Toyota MR2

Keith Stanbury - Toyota GT86 Turbo

Gavin Davenport - SW20 rev 2 V6

Dave Hillbrook - Toyota GT86

Phill Scott - Toyota MR2

Pete Mason - Toyota MR2