The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP Show, Llyden race circuit, 5th of May

Kaan W

Well despite the 3 hours of queuing to get in it wasn't a bad event, last year was better with more stuff going on but with the nice weather it was quite a good day out. Not many Supra's there though I only saw one in the car park which was a members on here.

I Had a grate day got sunburnt. LOL i only sore 3 supras mine chrise and a bright green one. I didnt have a camra so if anyone took any pics off mine could you post them on hear please. :) I was on a club stand and got their at 6.30 kaan. still took about a hour to get in.

3 hours to get in and one hour to get out..but a good day..

i saw samsar car when i was queuing, 1 supra on kent car club, 1 green supra, one white, a black one with carbone hood near a r34 and mine i will post pics as soon as i can..

I sat in the queue for two hours and went home again .

I see you turn around at the traffic lights, another 15 minutes you would have been in :)

I Had a grate day got sunburnt. LOL i only sore 3 supras mine chrise and a bright green one. I didnt have a camra so if anyone took any pics off mine could you post them on hear please. :) I was on a club stand and got their at 6.30 kaan. still took about a hour to get in.

Yeah a few people I know got there early for track time, actually yeah I see the green one I forgot about that. Not my cuppa though. And yes very sun burnt today aswel!!

I queued for hours and went home :(

That's a shame mate, quite alot of people did.

3 hours to get in and one hour to get out..but a good day..

i saw samsar car when i was queuing, 1 supra on kent car club, 1 green supra, one white, a black one with carbone hood near a r34 and mine i will post pics as soon as i can..

I looked out all day for you to give you the spats but could not see a matt black supra, I gave my number to you and you text me at half 4 when I was going home lol.

• 11 months later...