The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Great meet tonight!

WaLKeRR

Yeah good to finally get something sorted, was great to see a few Supras back out.

I think Ray is going to have a list of things for us to fix again at the next meet, maybe even do his oil change for him while we are there. :p

A couple of quick snaps I took on my phone although it was a bit dark by the time we fixed Rays bonnet.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Edited by r2ck_p (see edit history)

It was a great meet. Food and service was the best we've had for a long time. Ste might need a new supra to keep everyone motivated for the next meet but when it comes to fixing radio's he's the best. And rob is a tool box in transit. Cheers mate (got a rattle on my tractor bonnet) was singing all the way home till rob came past lighting up the sky in hyperdrive. Stone cross gets best burger award.

Yeagh food was excellent to be fair, the buffalo wings were good and wasnt hot in the slightest!, we can sort that tractor bonnet got more speaker wire! ha, yeah i figured after everyone drove off my car is very very loud :/ i was hoping for a few flames :) for me we can eat there whenever it was great and ok harry i have your number now :)