The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glasgow Gokarting: Supra Cup

Marcus GTE

Marcus has booked this for 19:45 on the 22nd at the Clydebank track, due to losing out on the Cambuslang slot.

We have:

1: Marcus GTE

2. Ross C

3. Ross C +1

4. Ross C +1

5. Tony tt

6. L18msy

7. SPG

WE ARE ABLE TO STILL ADD ONTO THE BOOKING SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PLEAE PM MARCUS ASAP

• 2 weeks later...

First of all can I say thank you to Marcus for making the effort to organise karting tonight. It was a fantastic night and a great laugh with you all.

Post up your fastest time of the night to see where we all eventually came.

Mine was a 27.95, but I will be the first to say that Liam is definately the better driver based on overall consistency and speed. (And that Kart 6 was stupid fast)

First of all can I say thank you to Marcus for making the effort to organise karting tonight. It was a fantastic night and a great laugh with you all.

Post up your fastest time of the night to see where we all eventually came.

Mine was a 27.95, but I will be the first to say that Liam is definately the better driver based on overall consistency and speed. (And that Kart 6 was stupid fast)

No problem, thanks for the assistance.

That's a pretty good time mate. My fastest lap was 29.87- need more practice.

Really enjoyed it and even though the last session was a bit stop and start, it was definitely the most fun. Turn 1 on the green light with 5 all fighting for the one corner and nobody braking ending in a pile up when turning was good fun.

Also trying my hardest to catch up to Ryan after he clipped me and I spun out only to catch him and return the favour by sending him into the wall and braking his kart (was a bit of an accident ;)

Sunny, you were like 3 tenths faster than me every time!

How nobody got a warning flag I don't know lol.

Thanks for organising this Marcus :thumbs:, it was a really good group event and I'm sure everyone will want to do it again.

Liam, Ross and Ryan were very quick on the night, although Ross and Liam showed a little more finesse when overtaking than Ryan, who thought he was in a destruction derby at times ;).

Marcus you almost caught me once you removed that jumper that was weighing you down :).

Great night guys

Enjoyed the night, well done all who was involved organising it. I am feeling it to day, suffering from whiplash as someone decided to use me as a brake in race 3.

Need to organise another sometime. Also the unbelievable happened last night! Sunny made it on time!

Enjoyed the night, well done all who was involved organising it. I am feeling it to day, suffering from whiplash as someone decided to use me as a brake in race 3.

Need to organise another sometime. Also the unbelievable happened last night! Sunny made it on time!

:trophy::D finally some recognition :D.

How do you think I broke down in race three Liam :innocent:

It was a good laugh, we should do it again at some point, although Ross did well dragging a few extra people along.

Liam, hope your neck isn't too bad, I'm surprised you're the only one with an injury! :p

Sunny, I think you are about a stone lighter than you say you are! Do you have wee skinny legs or something? :)

Ryan, do you even log on anymore? :D

I'd be worried the damage we would do with the 70mph karts in Edinburgh....

It was a good laugh, we should do it again at some point, although Ross did well dragging a few extra people along.

Liam, hope your neck isn't too bad, I'm surprised you're the only one with an injury! :p

Sunny, I think you are about a stone lighter than you say you are! Do you have wee skinny legs or something? :)

Ryan, do you even log on anymore? :D

I'd be worried the damage we would do with the 70mph karts in Edinburgh....

Ha ha ha I weighed myself this morning and I am dead on 13 stones :D, god knows how Ryan was flying round with his 14+ stones in that kart, he was rather quick.

The Edinburgh karts will be a different ball game all together, the outdoor track is awesome and there are plenty of areas to pass safely but all to get involved in some friendly competition. I am not 100% sure, but they were more strict about shunts than the place we just went to.

I will have a chat with my buddy who works at raceland to see if he can do some discount etc.

Ha ha ha I weighed myself this morning and I am dead on 13 stones :D, god knows how Ryan was flying round with his 14+ stones in that kart, he was rather quick.

The Edinburgh karts will be a different ball game all together, the outdoor track is awesome and there are plenty of areas to pass safely but all to get involved in some friendly competition. I am not 100% sure, but they were more strict about shunts than the place we just went to.

I will have a chat with my buddy who works at raceland to see if he can do some discount etc.

Ha I did the same and I was dead on 12. Some of the karts were faster than others- also some had twice as much steering as others. I liked that there was an element of bias.

You've just volunteered yourself to organising the next one mate, good on you :p

Ha I did the same and I was dead on 12. Some of the karts were faster than others- also some had twice as much steering as others. I liked that there was an element of bias.

You've just volunteered yourself to organising the next one mate, good on you :p

I just realised :blink: