April meet 2014  

13 members have voted

1. 1. April meet 2014

• Stone cross Pub
    • Ray's Chinese
    • Wed 9th April
    • Wed 16th April

Guest CrazyBadger
It was Sunday when I called round Matthew recognised the road from your facebook pic lol

Cheers

-Ian-

How far away are you. Il be trying to get the bonnet done on Saturday again lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How far away are you. Il be trying to get the bonnet done on Saturday again lol

Im over in Springfield and Paul ( Havard ) is at Aspull ....Have you got it running yet ? I use the Mount Garage just up the road from you ask for Danny they are all into their cars ( EVOs ) and have worked serviced MOTed mine for the last 10 years or so :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Im over in Springfield and Paul ( Havard ) is at Aspull ....Have you got it running yet ? I use the Mount Garage just up the road from you ask for Danny they are all into their cars ( EVOs ) and have worked serviced MOTed mine for the last 10 years or so :D

Cheers

-Ian-

This. I can vouch for The Mount as they like Supras and for basic work they are excellent. Never asked them to do anything beyond that though.

Guest CrazyBadger

Yeah i know mark from Mount, with the green Evo. i get my tyre's from next door.

yeah the cars running now. Just the clock's that dont work. Popping it in at the Mount to get them done when i get paid.

only other thing is the drives seat. the motor works but won't go forward because of a loose wire.