The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PT6266 Turbocharger with GEN2

Gpro

Precision recently released a gen2 version of their 6266 turbo rated to 800hp from a 62mm!!

I wish i waited before i bought mine now

Hebron, IN – February 4, 2014 – PRECISION TURBO AND ENGINE has announced the release of a new version of their extremely successful and wildly popular PT6266 turbocharger featuring GEN2 Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) technology.

Precision’s GEN2 CEA® aerodynamics boast never before seen levels of technology and engineering advancements in turbocharger wheel design. In testing, the GEN2 CEA® wheels offer substantially more horsepower, mm for mm, when compared to similarly sized wheels of older designs, including those from other manufacturers.

With an exclusive 62mm GEN2 CEA® compressor wheel and 76 trim, 66mm CEA® turbine wheel, PTE’s all new PT6266 CEA® turbocharger offers unparalleled performance, great efficiency at higher pressure ratios, less turbo lag, and offers massive power gains over older designs.

Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, all of the new PT6266 CEA® turbos are equipped with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball bearing Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) for faster transient response and added thrust capacity.

Additionally, this turbo comes standard with Precision’s eye-catching “Ported S” compressor cover (4.0” inlet/2.5” outlet), and has a wide variety of turbine housings in multiple sizes and A/Rs to choose from, such as: V-Band inlet/outlet, T3, T4, K26, Buick-specific, and GMC Syclone/Typhoon.

Rated to support 800 HP, the MSRP on Precision’s revolutionary new PT6266 CEA® turbocharger is just $1,749.99. Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision’s GEN2 CEA® wheels are set to be serious game-changers in the world of turbo technology.

About Precision Turbo and Engine, Inc.

Since 1987, Precision Turbo and Engine has been a leader in turbocharger technology for street and race applications. PTE offers a complete line of replacement, upgrade and custom turbochargers featuring the exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor and turbine wheels. Additionally, PTE manufactures its own line of intercoolers, boost control products, electronic fuel injectors, and is a top distributor for stand-alone engine management systems and fuel system components. Each sale comes with expert advice and support.

Testing already done. Looks killer on top, however I don't see real benefits for pumpgas cars compared to the gen 1.

These turbo's shine at higher boost levels +30psi, on our pumpgas that's impossible. Time for more E85 stations :)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?755913-PTE-6266-CEA-Gen2-Test-Results-by-Sound-Performance-Pics-inside!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?755785-Precision-6266-Gen-II-CEA-testing-results

this turbo combined with flex fuel methanol should pump out some interesting numbers

- - - Updated - - -

was going to say i swear guys in the states are already making in excess of 800hp on these?

I know their dynos ain't the most accurate but i have seen them pushing 800rwhp on stock engines is that even possible!

Americans really push it to the limits and beyond!

I know their dynos ain't the most accurate but i have seen them pushing 800rwhp on stock engines is that even possible!

Americans really push it to the limits and beyond!

The Dyno's are spot on and the ET traps back it up. In Europe I know for a fact there are people running high 800 RWHP stock block and stock head.

The highest I know in Europe makes 930+ rwhp on stock cams too! Another makes 840+ RWHP all day long DD, on a stock block and head with just over 200k miles on the original motor.

The Dyno's are spot on and the ET traps back it up. In Europe I know for a fact there are people running high 800 RWHP stock block and stock head.

The highest I know in Europe makes 930+ rwhp on stock cams too! Another makes 840+ RWHP all day long DD, on a stock block and head with just over 200k miles on the original motor.

That just tells me people are to scared in the UK to run a very aggressive map with high boost. I aint saying run 800rwhp as we don't have e85 but 700rwhp is achievable with a smallish turbo.

What you guys reckon 800rwhp is at the fly?

That would be my choice aswell. However iirc the 6466 only comes in ddb, which makes it much more expensive than a jb 6266 or 6766.

Been waiting to see someone running the 6466 on pump at let's say 18-20 psi.

Well i will enjoy the 6266 this year then i will be upgrading to a 6466 dbb for next year.

It's always difficult to estimate numbers on pump fuel at moderate boost.

SP and Alpha who tested the 6266 were pushing 800 rwhp, but with 75% ethanol.

Bearing in mind that 70% ethanol gives 10-15% power increase vs pump gas, 690-700 rwhp would be realistic on V-Power fuel.