The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The history of SRD SUPER-BUILDS, part 2.....!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was following this on the GTR forum I don't understand SRD built it then it went to Litchfield for a new engine

He ran the car for a year doing a few track days including Nurburgring, did 12,000 miles plus in it

Cracked the block on it and knackered the bearings.

He then went for a Jun engine same as Jurgen but with a Litchfield turbo kit.

Awesome car, fastest I've ever driven. We mapped it to 1100hub hp on the original setup

He ran the car for a year doing a few track days including Nurburgring, did 12,000 miles plus in it

Cracked the block on it and knackered the bearings.

He then went for a Jun engine same as Jurgen but with a Litchfield turbo kit.

Awesome car, fastest I've ever driven. We mapped it to 1100hub hp on the original setup

I must of missed that on the thread blimey sounds like he used it then! I always seem to put these cars barley going over 70 up and down London streets. Nice build though :)

I must of missed that on the thread blimey sounds like he used it then! I always seem to put these cars barley going over 70 up and down London streets. Nice build though :)

Haha... No he used it

10 laps of the Nurburgring, drove it there and back.

What a great way to start the year, to see my car Scarlet on the SRD 2015 list :D Now I'll write up her re-build thread detailing all the SRD magic she received :)

What is amazing is how many absolutely epic cars the team at SRD were able to turn around in just a year. The craftsmanship speaks for itself.

Good to see the SRD Supra back on the road, always been in my top 5 or so favourite cars :thumbs:

That is one impressive list of some awesome cars you've built over 2015 and it still seems unreal seeing my car in there as well :) thank you for the great work you guys always do, can't wait and looking forward to see what other builds you turn out in 2016.