Graham1984

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good laugh and with all the chavs to inc lee :p

Coming from mr partworn with the Halfords sprayed engine lol

- - - Updated - - -

Good meet up guys nice to meet some new faces, was a laugh looking at the chavs when we turned up, still think teacup should of borrowed one of the green wheels for a laugh ;)

Would of been a laugh lol

Supraleeteacup.

He was driving like Miss Daisy on the way down but seemed a bit more keen on the way back...... must be all that looking at my arse that encourages him :D

I love the way you make me out to be miss daisy but I can never lip read what your saying when I'm next to you and dad has the gopro in hand it looks like you say you cun? Lol and I like looking at the ass of your car because we like ripping the piss that it's wonky and na lol

I love the way you make me out to be miss daisy but I can never lip read what your saying when I'm next to you and dad has the gopro in hand it looks like you say you cun? Lol and I like looking at the ass of your car because we like ripping the piss that it's wonky and na lol

Is it really that bad? I checke the tyres and the air pressure was fine. Might get the camber checked this Saturday just to see what is going on.