The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North east, members list

safcdixon

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't afford it John I'm afraid - I'm still counting the coins in the bottom of my bottle :(

We're not posh and upmarket like you.

Don't bother mate, there utter sh1te. Since I saw you last, it's cost me 800 quid in parts alone. Stuff failing basically. Build quality is VERY poor.

Guest Bentley

Not sure if this is the right right thread, put my name down and I'll come to some local meets, check out some nice cars, chat to some pros :)

Hartlepool

You out and about in your car much Franki?

Edited by Bentley (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Alas, sold the Supra, so may as well scratch me off the list. If I can afford a weekend motor later down the line, I may be back. ;)

Ahh man thats a shame dude, Il leave ya on the list if your still interested in popping along to a few meets? just because you dont have a supra anymore doesnt mean you are not welcome ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, yeah my full membership ran out a while back, I just got full membership again end of november. I still have it, I only advertised it on here not on ebay and other websites as I knew a member on here would take care of it but if someone random got it there would be no guarantee. Am sure it almost sold to a member on here but we were £500/£1000 apart he ended up getting another supra but got back in touch to say he wasn't happy with the one he bought and after he sold it wanted mine but never heard anything after. He seemed like a nice bloke hope he sorted something out. If you don't mind me asking where do you get your car serviced from as in timing belt and stuff? Revolution in gateshead gave me a quote. (Air filter £32.00 but i already have a after market one Invo i think) (Oil Filter £6.00) (fuel filter £38.50) (denson performance plugs £17.00 each) (Cambelt including tensioner £120.00) (Aux Belts £25.00) (Power steering £10.50) (Air con £12.00) (Labour £350) Thats like over £600 is that good? for a supra

Jm-Imports best reputation around here. http://jm-imports.co.uk/

Thanks shaz and dixon, is that company related to xo motorsports in any way? I normally get oil and stuff changed from a local garage but am sure it's time for a timing belt change even if it hasn't hit the mileage its not been done in a while. Should i get the full service and let them get the parts as well? would they know what to use? as in oil make and grade. Front bumper has stone chips on it now lol last year I did around a few hundred miles year before 1000 so haven't done much milage probably did well under 10,000 miles in the last 7 years.