The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

Thanks for coming everybody, was really good catching up with you all!! Was great seeing such a good show of different Supras and to be lucky with the weather too is unreal :D

Glad you all enjoyed it, hopefully I spoke to each of you at some point. Sorry if I didn't get to catch the odd person, I'll get on with arranging another meet for March. I hope to see you all there :D

What was it, 14 Supras and 3 non Supras? 20-25 people? Not bad going!! :cool:

Cheers- Dave

*I'll post some pics up at some point too.

Guest EmmaLouise55
I'm planning on organising them once a month like I used to do, so I'll keep you posted on the next one organised :)

Sunny here in Amazingstoke!!!! :cool:

Bring your sun glasses people ;)

Great thanks :) me and ash will pop along

Well that was interesting indeed, was nice to meet some new faces shame that my car decided not to play ball and in the end the imobiliser decided it was goong to cut in completely so I had two chariots take me home got back about 9 but when its all better I may return for another B-) many thanks to all the guys who tried to help sorry for not remembering names so much memory fails me sometimes but the two guys who stayed to help me many thanks just odd why the plugs was dry....I think it must be to do with the imobiliser but we will see :-S

Well that was interesting indeed, was nice to meet some new faces shame that my car decided not to play ball and in the end the imobiliser decided it was goong to cut in completely so I had two chariots take me home got back about 9 but when its all better I may return for another B-) many thanks to all the guys who tried to help sorry for not remembering names so much memory fails me sometimes but the two guys who stayed to help me many thanks just odd why the plugs was dry....I think it must be to do with the imobiliser but we will see :-S

Hi gdog, I supplied the tools and it was suprasurrey who supplied the knowledge. Let us know what the cause was: at the end it seemed like a compound problem: immobiliser preventing the car from cranking, but that still left the original problem unfixed.

There we go :-) yeah thanks for that guys was much appreciated, well im not sure what it could be tbh but I will let you know as soon as I find out got to get the imobiliser sorted first and that shocking wiring :-S

Always happy to help;). It was a shame we couldn`t get her going again, But as Stevie_b said, there`s more than one thing at fault with your car.

Cheers Dave was a good meet, just a suggestion for next time. Could we go for a bit more of a drive ? Even if it's a long way round to the pub

Funny you should mention that Matt, for the last few meets I organised a while back we used to go on a longer drive to the pub :D But yesterday what with Gary's car playing up and not wanting to start we were half an hour late for the table as it was. So I decided it was best we go straight to the pub before we lose our booked table from being so late arriving :D

Next time I hope to do the longer drive to the pub :)

I want to also apologise for not knowing many people's names..... I also want to apologise for more than likely forgetting them before the next meet :D

I'll be honest, I can't remember seeing or speaking to you. I think I spoke to every single other person though.

Where were you hiding? Have to catch you next time :D

I'll be honest, I can't remember seeing or speaking to you. I think I spoke to every single other person though.

Where were you hiding? Have to catch you next time :D

I was in your 1st photo on the previous page on the left of Steve M, I spoke to a few people but had to duck off to pick my old man up..... still I managed to get a beer about 30 minutes before anyone else in the pub :D

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets