The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Air con delete

Crash Bandicoot

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure this one has lots of good info on a search- did it myself a while back.

i'll hopefully be doing mine in the new year- not a total stripout but just a few engine bay bits.

the main point i remember is that the cradle that the aircon pump sits in also braces the PAS pump. you an either knock up an alternative or take the AC pump from the cradle and just fit that on its own. after a lick of green paint of course ;)

the threads on the search also have the part number for the shorter aux belt you'll need.

Can someone send me a link for the shortened belt for when I remove the air con pulley?

link is in the previous post by me bud with the pic of the bracket

just click the no aircon option before buying

and i must admit rich, i did think you had a dildo on the bench when i looked at the pic, mine is just a bar too and not a multiple use item like yours :)

You can leave the ports open, but I would remove the pump if your gunno not have aircon. Ashbuster posted the link above for the shorter belt from whifbitz. Pk1865 iirc.

yep, and if you ebay that part number they are about a tenner delivered. fit zafira's and stuff. I think I picked up a dayco one for about 6-8 quid.

my engine stand feels inadequate too :( no such attachments.