The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lakeside Go-Karting!

Chris Bailey

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, I would be up for that. Buckmore park also have a good circuit.

Might even be able to lay on some money for food if enough people sign up and we could go for a tunnel run through London afterwards!!

Buckmore sounds good, much better track than Lakeside :D and JB that would be awesome for food and tunnel run if we can get enough people in

Still game, I have raced around Buckmore a few times and it is a fantastic track!!

Abz that's cheating :p

Im to big. Last time i went the karts went to slow as i was to heavy....

Me and you can be like Donkey Kong and Bowser... Plus, being a hardened banger driver, I'm sure I can clear a path for both of us... ;)

yep, I would be up for that. Buckmore park also have a good circuit.

Might even be able to lay on some money for food if enough people sign up and we could go for a tunnel run through London afterwards!!

Sounds like a plan JB

Still game, I have raced around Buckmore a few times and it is a fantastic track!!

If it's anything like Santa Pod or Nieuwpoort, nobody's worried about Abz having been there before... 😁

• 3 weeks later...