The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lakeside Go-Karting!

Chris Bailey

Having just been to this recently for the first time, I thought it would be a good idea if we could get the local Bluewater crew to do this sometime next year. Got to say it's brilliant fun! Works out about £50 per person for two 20 minutes races, Which was plenty for me! And the karts are super quick. Can hit 70mph on the back straights :cool:

This is just an idea at the moment, but if anyone fancies it im sure we can sort something out. They may give us some sort of deal if there's a big group of us.

http://lakeside-karting.co.uk/

List of people who are interested:

1. Chris Bailey

2. mattdavies

3. thetrashcanman

4. Jamesy

5. imi

6. Graham1984

7. gdog1989

8. Ben SZ-R

9. TheTurtlesHead

10. Abz

11. markssupra

12. tkddav3

13. Jimojameso

14. dodec "j"

15. letmeshowyou

16. mellonman

17. Tony

18. Fitz

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in Bailey!! :D

We could do always look for endurance race thing and do it as a forum thing too :) I would potentially be up for it

Used to do endurance racing at Buckmore circuit every year, was an amazing experience, but man did you feel sore the next day!!

There's a new one by Dagenham, its a indoor track.

That might be worth a shot too, sadly I don't know the name of it. If I find out I report back here.

I have been to the Dagenham indoor one if it is the same one I am thinking, it's not bad but hardly any places to overtaken the long straight though catches loads of people out.