Rich's NA-T

Rich.2211

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers all, much appreciated :thumbs: She will come together pretty quickly now I think - fingers crossed :)

Can't wait to drive it again with the new goodies i.e turbo kit, wheels and tyres. Spoke with Lyndon about mapping it again early March and will hopefully get launch control working with Emanage Ultimate too (I haven't forgot I have a W58, next major upgrade will be a new transmission). Once it's back on the road I plan to enjoy it and use it as much as possible, it will be back to a daily as it was last year.

Turbosmart Hyper-Gate 45mm wastegate assembled, sprung to 14psi, ports fitted and all bolted up to the manifold along with the stainless screamer pipe. What a beautiful piece of kit, the V Band fittings make life so easy :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=180619&stc=1&d=1391973793

Then.. turbo fitted, clocked and ready to plumb in once I finish making up my braided oil lines.

attachment.php?attachmentid=180620&stc=1&d=1391973793

attachment.php?attachmentid=180621&stc=1&d=1391973793

attachment.php?attachmentid=180622&stc=1&d=1391973793

Wastegate fitted.JPG

Turbo side on.JPG

Turbo 1.JPG

Turbo.JPG

Looks great, have you thought about going with a front facing intake manifold and some TT cam covers? Would finish it off a treat I think.

It's on my never ending list definitely :D I'm thinking coil on plug conversion to get rid of the distributor cap, front facing intake manifold and the TT cam covers in the future. Although for the immediate future, I just want to get it all back together and start using it again - oh and a stronger gearbox as everything is in place for bigger power, just the gearbox holding me back.

I genuinely think this is the nicest looking nat. Only one I like the intercooler piping with the stock throttle etc

Wow cheers for the huge compliment Scott, you should see some of the NA-T's over on Supraforums though, they really put mine to shame! There are a load on here which take it to the next level too such as Fosta's, looks brilliant with the FFIM.

There are lots of bits left to do to tidy it all up but I'm just happy if I can open the bonnet at shows and not look out of place :)

Wow cheers for the huge compliment Scott, you should see some of the NA-T's over on Supraforums though, they really put mine to shame! There are a load on here which take it to the next level too such as Fosta's, looks brilliant with the FFIM.

There are lots of bits left to do to tidy it all up but I'm just happy if I can open the bonnet at shows and not look out of place :)

I've looked dude. Yours keeps everything na about it but is a turbo. It's just the perfect matching of turbo and non turbo IMO

I have blue joiners wich I think breaks it up a little

Lolling good mate

I've fitted some of the joiners now and I'm suprised to say I actually like the look. It makes the car look that bit more modified/special when I open the bonnet. Sad, I know :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oooh did you buy the big kit or individual ones? Been looking to do this!

Would you like the link mate?