• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look lovely Rich.

Cheers Jamie :thumbs: As do yours! I won't be fitting them for a couple of weeks yet whilst I decide on four reasonably priced tyres. I've read very good things about the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta so think I will be going for the following..

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-details/vredestein-ultrac-sessanta-235-40-r18-95-y-xl#47658419

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-details/vredestein-ultrac-sessanta-265-35-r18-97-y-xl#46832552

Two niggly jobs out the way today :)

Fitted new OEM boot rubbers from Toyota along with the all new updated bolts. Turned out to be a doddle once the screws were heated up with the tip of a gas soldering iron. Also cleaned up the area underneath the boot rubbers to ensure no crud was hiding.

attachment.php?attachmentid=179683&stc=1&d=1390159428

attachment.php?attachmentid=179680&stc=1&d=1390159380

attachment.php?attachmentid=179681&stc=1&d=1390159380

attachment.php?attachmentid=179682&stc=1&d=1390159380

Also a huge thanks to Littler for supplying me with a heater vent free of charge after I butchered the last one to fit a 60mm boost gauge that turned out to be faulty. Small things but they will make the car that much nicer day to day once it's back on the road, as after all, this was and hopefully still will be my daily driver :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=179684&stc=1&d=1390159428

New Upper Boot Rubbers.jpg

Lower Boot Rubbers.jpg

Boot Rubbers.JPG

IMG_0884.JPG

Heater Vent Fitted.JPG

How much were all the boot rubber Rich? pm me if preffered

Need to change mine asap

Good question matey, I would have to look at the invoice to check. When I get five mins I'll let you know. They were purchased from W R Davies Toyota in Stafford who got them from Belgium in three working days :)

Reminds me of that old saying 'wife in the kitchen- turbo kit in the bedroom' or something like that.

Just remember, if you're caught, the first words out your mouth must be 'this isn't what it looks like.'