The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet - 29th nov

drift_bear

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite fancied this, but my 13 year old is having his sleepover party thing tomorrow and I'll also be required to assist in the potential arguments over pizza and lemonade :D

Make Mrs LBM do it. Tell her you're getting your house in order and you DEMAND she sorts the bin lids out while you do man stuff.

So what you telling your missus :p

Already told her I'm going out to play. Simples. My house is well and truly in order my friend. Tonight, i came home, had a shower, quizzed the eldest about his day at school, got ignored, played with the baby, exchanged the baby for my dinner which I hasten to add, came with a beer... Then I sat on my arse watching Lizard Lick whilst she washed up, bathed, fed and put the baby to bed, watched some more shite that had some french subtitles every now and then, and am currently having my pre bedtime dump.

Not lifted a finger - House well in order.

Already told her I'm going out to play. Simples. My house is well and truly in order my friend. Tonight, i came home, had a shower, quizzed the eldest about his day at school, got ignored, played with the baby, exchanged the baby for my dinner which I hasten to add, came with a beer... Then I sat on my arse watching Lizard Lick whilst she washed up, bathed, fed and put the baby to bed, watched some more shite that had some french subtitles every now and then, and am currently having my pre bedtime dump.

Not lifted a finger - House well in order.

The first thing in the morning dump is better :p

It's time I wheeled the Fast Show's 'Indecisive Dave' :D

I feel like him sometimes.

Should try and sneak away for a little bit Rob, Think your one of the only red mod's i've not met yet!

I should be back from Geneva in time so I'll be coming up with my old man.

That'll be two more Supra's there.

Just seen the shops are open till 2200hrs so might drag my mrs and daughter along so they can go off wandering for a couple of hours.

:thumbs:

Should try and sneak away for a little bit Rob, Think your one of the only red mod's i've not met yet!

I'm probably going to be no-show for the meet Alex, as I really should be there for my boy and I'd like to be there with him anyway :)

But then again...:D