Club calendar 2014

AndrewOW

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right you lot. If you want one of these it is time to get your finger out. There are 34 of them left in the club shop. Once gone they are gone! If your car is featured and you haven't bought, shame on you.

Trust me Andrew has done a brilliant job on these.! I have to keep an eye on them as lots of people have stated they want a copy!

Come on support your club and buy one. You won't be disappointed!

What's happened? Been overseas?

Not abroad (at least consistently), just stupidly busy. In my current role the official word is that "you're life is not your own for 14 weeks at a time" and it's entirely accurate!

But I had to prioritise checking for / buying the new Club calendar! :D

Not abroad (at least consistently), just stupidly busy. In my current role the official word is that "you're life is not your own for 14 weeks at a time" and it's entirely accurate!

But I had to prioritise checking for / buying the new Club calendar! :D

My wife says my life will no longer be my own:d

Mark, the lack of take up on this one alone would not make it a viable proposition. I was totally surprised that out of a total membership in excess of 1000, we struggle to sell a tenth of that. Andrewow has worked hard at these and produced an excellent calendar. There are still 30 ready for sale! If anyone wants one of these then they need to get a shift on!

Might discuss options next year with Andrewow.