The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Supes' UK-Spec - The Story So Far

Big Supes

Thanks Jake. I am fortunate to have two very good photographers in my family so I can borrow one of their cameras and just go for a drive. Camera settings are a big factor, but lighting and composition are key if you ask me. When I walked towards my car, parked under the street light on Saturday night, the above picture is what I saw in my head. It was then a case of experimenting and tweaking the settings to get something usable in Photoshop to hide the houses behind and bring out the lines of the car.

Nice :cool: a decent set of wheels really set the car off. Are you saving the stock wheels for winter usage?

Thanks buddy. The only function for the stock wheels would be for any press related events where the car would be needed in stock form. Apart from that, it doesn't really leave the garage during the winter months apart from being pulled out and ran up to temperature once a week.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Very nice mate and a lovely space for you to work on the old girl :-)

Absolutely mate! We have an agreement that she can do what she wants with the house, but the garage is mine. :D

I'm going to knock the wall down in the picture to free up some more space, then eventually get digging for pit. It's a nice little project in itself. :)

• Big Supes changed the title to Big Supes' UK-Spec - The Story So Far