The mkiv Supra Owners Club

clacket lane services to falcon convoy

mellonman

just wondeing if anyone wants to convoy up from clacket lane services to the falcon convey as its a long way would be nice to have a few supra come up in one go just makes for a better day

meet clacket lane 7:10

leave clacket lane 7:20

meet at falcon 9:35

grab a bite if there is time and the roll out with the rest at around 10

or if anyone else has a better time or any input would be great more the merrier :D

1.mellonman

2.gdog1989

3.stevepaine

4.schemauk (M40 8A services) eta 8:40

5.mike33

6.rummy (M25 9-10 services) eta 7:50

7.gandolf (M25 9-10 services) eta 7:50

8.tkddave (M40 2 services) eta 8:20

9.mplavery (M25 9-10 services) eta 7:50

10.andrew K (M40 8A services) eta 8:40

11.pulley (M40 8A services) eta 8:40

12.chris bailey

13.budz86

14.jamieP (M40 2 services ) eta 8:20

15.glen k (M40 8a services) eta 8:40

16. Alg jot (M40 2 services) eta 8:20

17.dreamscape36 (M25 9-10 services) eta 7:50

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in for this will enjoy my first supra convoy :)

well it being just us 2 from clackets so far its gonna be awesome lol.

the one from falcon will be amazing, hopefully a few others form our way will join us or let us know if they want to leave earlier to get to the falcom breakie.

well it being just us 2 from clackets so far its gonna be awesome lol.

the one from falcon will be amazing, hopefully a few others form our way will join us or let us know if they want to leave earlier to get to the falcom breakie.

I think phill will be at this one aswel we was talking about it the other day im sure a few more will see the thread and let us know they coming aswel :)

clacket lane services to falcon convoy

just wondeing if anyone wants to convoy up from clacket lane services to the falcon convey as its a long way would be nice to have a few supra come up in one go just makes for a better day

meet clacket lane 7:15

leave clacket lane 7:30

meet at falcon 9:25

grab a bite if there is time and the roll out with the rest at around 10

or if anyone else has a better time or any input would be great more the merrier

1.mellonman

2.gdog1989

3 Steve Paine

I am planning on leaven Camber at 6 so that should give me enough time!

is that junction 8a aylesburry ? if so we should be there by 8:40

Yeah, that's the one. Very few Supras around these Oxford parts, so I have to tag along with other popular areas :p Will you guys stop off there briefly, or shall I take someones number who can then text me to let me know when you're passing the services, and I'll slip onto the motorway and catch you? :D

Yeah, that's the one. Very few Supras around these Oxford parts, so I have to tag along with other popular areas :p Will you guys stop off there briefly, or shall I take someones number who can then text me to let me know when you're passing the services, and I'll slip onto the motorway and catch you? :D

Im sure we can slip off but i will pm you my munber just in case ;)

okay mate sounds like a plan if you are there and waiting then we will run through and we can pick you up.

i will send a pm my number for ease

I can make it to Cobham Services, KT11 3JS (J9 & J10) earlier as I'd prefer a longer convoy cruise up if you don't mind a 2mile detour from the M25 that is. If you're leaving at 0730 you'd get to me for around 0800 :)

Also PM'd my digits :cool:

I can make it to Cobham Services, KT11 3JS (J9 & J10) earlier as I'd prefer a longer convoy cruise up if you don't mind a 2mile detour from the M25 that is. If you're leaving at 0730 you'd get to me for around 0800 :)

Edited

Mate sounds ok I will text you when we are leaving clackets so you know to expect us all :)

Just to add what a great effort that is a big back track for you

Hey All

I'll do the same and be at J10 M25 Cobham services with Rummy.

I'll pm you my digits too.