The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Convoy from Essex to 20th Anniversary meet!

Chris Bailey

If you're all going to be cruising up the M40, I could join up with you for the drive up as its only 15 minutes from my village :)

I join at the Lewnkor Interchange usually, so you guys jump off the M40, 'pick me up' from the area just off the motorway, before sliding back up onto the M40? Don't mind meeting at a services if that's easier! More the merrier and whatnot :p

I had planned to head an extra 15 minutes North from the Heritage to attend The Falcon (CV35 7HA) meet/convoy of approx. 80 Supra's... Would you guys be up for that? Thread located here if you hadn't seen it. http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?294875-20th-anniversary-convoy-from-the-falcon

It would mean getting to the Lewknor Interchange at approx. 8:45am. If you guys are leaving from Bluewater, it'd take you 1hr 30mins to get there i.e. Would mean leaving at 7:15am :blink:

First image is my route, second image is the route from Bluewater.

That's probably a lot earlier than you guys had intended, so feel free to tell me to sod off :D but I think the Falcon meet with the following convoy will be awesome!

If it's too much hassle just for one extra Supra, no worries - either way, I'ma be on the M40 at 8:45am and might bump into you anyway :)

Map 1.jpg

Map 2.jpg

So is anyone from the South East interested in Convoying up to The Falcon for 0930hrs?

Start Point of Clackett Lane?

I am travelling up from Camber and sat nav has a similar route. Was looking to leave at 6 am to get to the Falcon for 9. Bacon bap on order. Would be at Ashford about 6.30.