The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northants meet A6 Finedon 12th May PM *DATE FIXED*

Shane

Is there space for a non-Supra owner?

Certainly is, in fact at the moment we have almost as many non supras as supras. David pm'd me to say that you may make it, that would be great.

1-Shane + 2 (Scooby & Civic Turbo)

2-Lyndon

3-Purplewitch

4-Suprakeith

5-Inazone (Maybe)

6-Guigsy (Maybe)

7-Delboy52

8-David P

9-Redneck

10-Nellie

11-J-Meiser (Maybe)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly is, in fact at the moment we have almost as many non supras as supras. David pm'd me to say that you may make it, that would be great.

1-Shane + 2 (Scooby & Civic Turbo)

2-Lyndon

3-Purplewitch

4-Suprakeith

5-Inazone (Maybe)

6-Guigsy (Maybe)

7-Delboy52

8-David P

9-Redneck

10-Nellie

11-J-Meiser (Maybe)

Cool. Count me in for sure. If my brother is back I'll bring him along too; he has a RX-8 with a few performance mods :).

Well have now ordered new lower arms for car so hopefully this will fix problem as me and misses want to come to this, it wasnt wheel bearing and am going to fit new lower arms in week or over weekend so fingers crossed

Good stuff, hope that you can make it Keith. You going to the purejdm meet tomorrow?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a timely bump to remind anyone interested this is just over a week away. Would be really good if we get plenty of cars turn up and its a success as we could possibly have a regular meet here. Its a great venue for a relaxed car meet.

My brother is quite disappointed that he won't be back in time to make this meet, but he'll try his best to make the next one - schedule depending. My wife and I are still coming along and are quite looking forward to it (something tells me that I am more enthusiastic about this than she is, but we are going shopping beforehand ;))

Might do. Might still be away though not sure on time getting back.

Just been told my car won't be ready for Dragonball either. So gotta try and get temp/short insurance on my uk. And tax it.

Oh what?? That's not good at all, its been away ages hasn't it? Who is doing is for you? Well if you can tax it, at least you can cash it in again as soon as you get back and then only lose a month, but still hassle eh. Good luck mate.

Well it went in for a turbo oil return leak. And a few small bits. investigate a misfire on boost.

Then I asked them to fit some new cam covers and a catch can, redo the breathers.

But to get to the leak they had to pull the turbo out and one of the studs was buggered...

Then the misfire was because an exhaust valve was bent slightly. Prompting the head rebuild.

By this point I was 3 days away from my holiday in Florida. So they were going to let me know on Facebook the outcome of the head inspection and give me options. A few days into my oldies at they messages me but Facebook filed it away somewhere I couldn't see. So it sat for a week without me getting back to them. I decided I couldn't afford a port and polish aswell but the head was ok so they rebuilt it as good as new. But that week has cost me. Now they won't get it back from the engine builders till Tuesday. Dragonball is Thursday.

Oh and did I mention I ripped the Toyota badge with an ice scraper and then snapped the carbon front lip in half on a pile of snow the day I dropped it off? This car is cursed, I aware to got.

- - - Updated - - -

It's with advanced motorsport and engineering in silverstone. So in good hands. Just unlucky :(