SouthWest AutoSport Show at Newton Abbot Race Course Sunday 16th June

DodgyRog

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buster has messaged me and won't be coming

Jen is not going to be coming with me

I am not really bothered if there is not any sign of improvement, I am not sure there is much point, but I am close enough that it won't really cost me anything more than £10 of fuel

I can totally understand if people want to drop out, as I am thinking the same way

Obviously if anyone still wants to go, I have the tickets and I will meet anyone that wants to at the Services as originally arranged and I will come down to the show and stay as long as I can put up with the rain for

There won't be refunds as the Event is still on, it is just personal choice if you don't want to go

Definitely up for the Show at the end of July

This is the Met Office Forecast as of tonight

Buster has messaged me and won't be coming

Jen is not going to be coming with me

I am not really bothered if there is not any sign of improvement, I am not sure there is much point, but I am close enough that it won't really cost me anything more than £10 of fuel

I can totally understand if people want to drop out, as I am thinking the same way

Obviously if anyone still wants to go, I have the tickets and I will meet anyone that wants to at the Services as originally arranged and I will come down to the show and stay as long as I can put up with the rain for

There won't be refunds as the Event is still on, it is just personal choice if you don't want to go

Definitely up for the Show at the end of July

This is the Met Office Forecast as of tonight

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/DodgyRogSupra/Capture-6.png~original

Yer mate think we should give this a miss. Do July .

If everyones worries about the rain then maybe they shouldn't ever go outside.

If people are dropping out, the most likely others will as well. So not much point driving to only see who is hardcore about it. Might as well just bail if thats how people feel.

If everyones worries about the rain then maybe they shouldn't ever go outside.

If people are dropping out, the most likely others will as well. So not much point driving to only see who is hardcore about it. Might as well just bail if thats how people feel.

In all honesty bud, I am happy either way, but if it's raining then I can't see there being many of Joe public turning up and a few of us did a show like that a few years back and it is awful

It's a gamble either way, I just don't want to be stood at the Services at stupid o'clock and no one else turn up for there tickets, in the same shout, I would hate for someone to drive all the way to just be 2 of us

Just to keep the thread updated

Darren has text me and JonC, Malc and Darren are not going, I already knew Buster was coming

I have not heard back from NA Newbie and not sure on Noz

Weather wise, it is looking like the rain will be at the Racecourse by about 10, it's not going to be heavy, but once it starts it is here for the rest of Sunday

I think we made the right choice, it's been raining non stop since 7am here, it's not that heavy but enough to keep everything wet

Shame because it is a good show at a great venue

Not to worry. We will catch up next month. :thumbup: