The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet Ashburton area, possibly Saturday 16 March

DodgyRog

Malc, you really need to read the thread before posting lol

It is on for Saturday morning, I will be aiming to be at Busters for around 9:30, but I we will confirm that on Friday evening in this thread

See you then

Thanks Rog.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malcolm I wait for you to tell me what's happening, saw Maria today so she may be with me

Depending how much I drink Friday night

why whats happening friday, :friday: Oh yer its your birthday :D Correct me if i am wrong, Rog getting to Buster for 9.30 ( is that for Bacon butts Buster) so if we say up to you brov for 8.30 then if n/a newbie meets at the layby just before the last plymton slip,hows that.

Which lay by is that? The one before the slip that goes to deep lane in Plympton?

Yes mate,thats the one. Maybe looking to meet in the layby or if you wanted to pop over to saltash(to Wyle e's) we can get you post code or easy to direct you.

I need more beauty sleep don't mean I'm gonna get it haha

Yeah 9:30 is fine with me :)

So that means your be having coffee & doughnuts till 10:00, sounds ok, just gotta drag the piss head out of saltash, & drown him with black coffee. :D he may need lots of beauty sleep :D

Don't mind waiting in he lay by, saltash is the other way!! What time should I pitch up? Will you guys be pulling in and I join the convoy or is it a case of see you go past and catch up? ;)

If there is room in the layby,then we will pull in. Time will be between 9.30 & 10.00.