The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet Ashburton area, possibly Saturday 16 March

DodgyRog

I need to confirm the day with Buster, but just to give a bit of notice I am starting the thread in advance

I will be going down to Ashburton to put my Coilovers on the Supra, so the plan is to use Busters mates barn, same place as the maintance meet recently that I couldn't get to

So we thought we could put it up as a meet and get together as its been a while, maybe get a few bits done on different cars depending what everyone needs doing

I will speak to Buster over the weekend and confirm the date

Just as a side note, my Supra is still at ShellShocked, but I am due to collect it on Saturday 9th, so the meet date depends on that happening, which I have been told won't be a problem

Anyway the usual list

1. DodgyRog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww if this was the first weekend of April, I'd be about :(

Have a good one lads :)

I am sure we will have another meeting in April mate

The Dragonball is starting to get a bit close for comfort and my list of bits to do seems to be only getting longer which is starting to worry me a bit, so really want to get the Coilovers on so I can push on a bit

Ok it's on sorry iv taken so long been really busy at home and work. Been slacking getting this sorted I no

Rob said its fine for Rodger to do his car at the workshop but also said he will be away

Putting up a shed all day

I'm thinking probably best to keep number to a minimum or feels like I'm taking the piss so Rodgers car and a couple of others.

Slam and wile can u come in same car or leave one at my yard and na newbie you more than welcome I do mean the above to put you off

Cheers bud, what sort of time do you want to meet me

O and Jason has Pm'ed me a couple of times asking to come along as well, do you want me to Pm him explaining or do you want to

I am just about to go to bed, so if I don't reply tonight I will check in the morning

Thanks Buster