The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Listy's NA-TT

listy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in luck :D

I can't copy the link from the eBay app but they are called UNIQUE_PERFORMANCE and it's under Toyota Supra DU front bumper.

I ordered mine two years ago but they still stock them.

I must mention that the two holes in the wing where the bolts go into the bumper might want filling or new holes drilled just to line up with the threaded holes in the bumper. I had to do this only took a few minutes but fitment around the lights etc is perfect.

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

Unique_dynamics was the seller I found? DU bumper with under tray and mesh included, with threaded fixing points.

Just ordered it now. Just need to try and figure out some logistical stuff with my paint guy, and we are back on track :)

Aerokit maybe, Not sure f they are the same company as KR

Not the same company :)

I ordered an Aerokit bumper years ago for my MR2 and had it fitted at the bodyshop next door to KR (seperate company), didn't come from anywhere near KR.

Unique_dynamics was the seller I found? DU bumper with under tray and mesh included, with threaded fixing points.

Just ordered it now. Just need to try and figure out some logistical stuff with my paint guy, and we are back on track :)

Excellent :)

Bumper turned up today.

My god, a million times better than the KR one was. Perfect finish on it, and no damage :nana:

Also, I only ordered it on Tuesday, so stupidly quick delivery.

Very good fitment too. Only a few little areas that need work. (See pics)

The sides by the arches might be more me than the bumper though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=182726&stc=1&d=1395936719

attachment.php?attachmentid=182728&stc=1&d=1395936746

attachment.php?attachmentid=182727&stc=1&d=1395936731

attachment.php?attachmentid=182732&stc=1&d=1395937068

attachment.php?attachmentid=182730&stc=1&d=1395936766

attachment.php?attachmentid=182729&stc=1&d=1395936755

attachment.php?attachmentid=182731&stc=1&d=1395936780

So, that's me back on track, and the supra will go in for paint and titivation of the bumper on Saturday as planned.

uploadfromtaptalk1395936724116.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395936736183.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395936750395.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395936759915.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395936770674.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395936785560.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by listy (see edit history)

Have you had arch work done or anything? Mine doesn't have that gap but then again I modified my wings. Also I don't have the gap by the lights if anything it's a bit to tight. I did put my lights in after so I may have adjusted them somehow. Other than that the quality is superb! And as you said very fast delivery.

Have you had arch work done or anything? Mine doesn't have that gap but then again I modified my wings. Also I don't have the gap by the lights if anything it's a bit to tight. I did put my lights in after so I may have adjusted them somehow. Other than that the quality is superb! And as you said very fast delivery.

Mine are aftermarket front wings so may be why.

My lights went in after I fitted it too. The body shop will sort that easy enough though.

TRD replica spoiler turned up today.

attachment.php?attachmentid=183401&stc=1&d=1396985675

Quality is pretty good, bearing in mind it cost me £170 all in from the states (including customs charges etc)

It's being picked up in the morning, to join the Supra and get painted. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait and hear what fitment is like, as I have no way to get to the body shop.

Just need to buy/make some new end caps, as the ones provided are absolutely rubbish, but will do until I sort out replacements.

image.jpg

Edited by listy (see edit history)