The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & furious 6 cinema meet

drift_bear

They sound bloody clueless. That's all after trying to arrange it all last week too?

Applicable Saturday times are:

13:15 14:30

They said last week that they can't book that far in advance and go call back today, so I did and was told the system wasn't updated and they couldn't give me times or make block bookings! It's been taking the pi$$ now tbh.

Is 13:15 ok for everyone?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say meet at 12. Plenty of time for chit-chat and a quick munch if need be.

Usual meeting area. See Post 1 in the Glasgow Monthly Meet sticky thread

Yeah true true :) il have to leave early then find a jet wash so I can polish up before we meet :p

Cool il check it out and see where it is

Cheers!

Yeah true true :) il have to leave early then find a jet wash so I can polish up before we meet :p

Cool il check it out and see where it is

Cheers!

There is a jet wash a hundred feet from the meeting point actually within the carpark if you want it nice and shiney

Odeon cinemas are a bunch of useless *insert swear word*!! Called again and been told that they haven't got times for the braehead cinema yet to make block bookings, even though its on the braehead/xscape web site! I've been trying since last Monday afternoon and its all been technical difficulties regarding the booking systems!

Only other options are, someone local go in and book a block of seats OR do it online through the website!

I just gave them a ring and they said that we've left it too late to book 16 seats?

Got through no bother and it was an automated system. Everything went through flawlessly till I asked for 16 seats where it said that there wasn't enough space left for a single row etc. What number were you calling?

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

I just gave them a ring and they said that we've left it too late to book 16 seats?

Got through no bother and it was an automated system. Everything went through flawlessly till I asked for 16 seats where it said that there wasn't enough space left for a single row etc.

Are you joking me mate?! They've been telling me they can't book anything due to their system!

Are you joking me mate?! They've been telling me they can't book anything due to their system!

Nope, got through no bother. It's all automated though so the only thing I can think of is that you've been calling the wrong number.

There is a jet wash a hundred feet from the meeting point actually within the carpark if you want it nice and shiney

Just noticed you said that and I replied il look on maps what a idiot I am haha

I just had a look at Bluewaters thread for it...sounds so much better they are having Show and Shine awards but suppose they have the people :(

We could hold our own and the winner gets a pat on the back and Haribos :p ?