The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & furious 6 cinema meet

drift_bear

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Glaswegian supras are their that's on here :)?? Or should I said central belt :D

Must be the only nutter to travel 100 miles to see you guys and your machines ;)

You're a nutter if you think you're on your own with that sentiment ;)

Ooooooooooh ok your keen :D route dependant the futherest route is around 107 so you beat me

Mind thatl be an 1hr journey in the supe tho ;)

How far away do you live from Edinburgh/Galashields Cal?

I make it to as many meets as I can, I think Westy was a little surprised at how fasr i lived away from Glasgow when him and Liam came through to my area. :)

How far away do you live from Edinburgh/Galashields Cal?

I make it to as many meets as I can, I think Westy was a little surprised at how fasr i lived away from Glasgow when him and Liam came through to my area. :)

Edinburgh is 50 miles away, and Gala is one of the neighbouring towns! It's 18 miles :D, where are you about ?

I was just mentioning Gala as i thought that you might live near there, I will be buying a house in Edinburgh after the Summer so a little closer i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't tell you the last time I was gala lol, been to long ago now :(

We aint talking about the Bingo DB!!!

I was just mentioning Gala as i thought that you might live near there, I will be buying a house in Edinburgh after the Summer so a little closer i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

We aint talking about the Bingo DB!!!

Well you were right :) as a trip to gala is easy, got maccy dees,cinema,24hr Tesco and Asda...countless miles have been spent going back and forth hahah :D

Hahha the bingo I always thought as a kid the bingo was from there :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a while since anyone mentioned this so I thought a thread bump was in order.

Is anyone taking the lead on this like last time and actually booking the seats with the cinema to ensure that we all get in together!? I've taken the day off work for this as it should be one of the bigger meets this year.

Been a while since anyone mentioned this so I thought a thread bump was in order.

Is anyone taking the lead on this like last time and actually booking the seats with the cinema to ensure that we all get in together!? I've taken the day off work for this as it should be one of the bigger meets this year.

Good question, I think DB should be leading as this could not have come together without him starting the thread ;)