The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T

Josh42

Ooosh! another na-t, us guys are going to take over!

Awesome choice on kit though, i can almost guarantee ill end up with Pauls kit on mine if and when the T61 is deceased

Pics arent working though?

Can't fault it mate, the quality is just superb and Paul has been great to deal with.

I'm stuck on clutch choice between an RPS max Street and a spec stage 3+...

Anyone used either of these?

Can't fault it mate, the quality is just superb and Paul has been great to deal with.

I'm also using the spec stage 3 and really wish I'd gone for the 3+ I'm on the limit with the 3 at 370 ft lb torque

Its a good clutch but sometimes tend to judder slightly.

Good luck with the build mate

I'm using a Spec stage 3+ as is Dodgyrog, not NA-T but NA-TT, it judders slightly every now and then but its very liveable, has a nice weight to it and so far has held the power well :) when are you ordering a clutch? If there's a convenient meet soon you're welcome to try it

I'm using a Spec stage 3+ as is Dodgyrog, not NA-T but NA-TT, it judders slightly every now and then but its very liveable, has a nice weight to it and so far has held the power well :) when are you ordering a clutch? If there's a convenient meet soon you're welcome to try it

I just want something that's slippable and not to harsh, don't mind it being too heavy as long as I don't have to wheelspin to pull off.

Cheers Adam, I'll probably be ordering in a couple of weeks time so I'll see what I can do regards a meet:)

I just want something that's slippable and not to harsh, don't mind it being too heavy as long as I don't have to wheelspin to pull off.

Cheers Adam, I'll probably be ordering in a couple of weeks time so I'll see what I can do regards a meet:)

It is quite slippable mate, its very easy to live with, I'm sure I can pull away just on the clutch if need be :) A couple of weeks? Best throw my car back together and we can sort something! :D

Cheers both! Your build is stunning monkey, that's what inspired me to get the Whifbitz kit!

And thanks Sunny, appreciate that mate. I've wavered a couple of times as to whether to sell up, but when you have the roof off and your touring some country roads, I just can't think of anything id rather be in:)

The gearbox was an annoyance, but all sorted now!:)

• Josh42 changed the title to '93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T