The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Diesel REMAPPING services - Details, Prices and Discounts!!

Jamesy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought an 07 Mercedes E Class 280 CDi. Besides the remap do you recommend anything else like EGR, DPF & DTC removal? I do not want warning lights popping up all over the place.

Also do you do a gearbox remap to compliment it? Is it worth it? It has the 7 speed box.

As per above what gains would I be looking at? I know it is roughly +40bhp and + 90nm but anything further from other stuff mentioned.

What options do you have and their prices, also what is the turnaround as I may be coming with a member who may be dropping off his Supra (although not confirmed yet).

If yours is the X203 chassis 3.0v6 diesel 190hp?

Minimum gains are 40hp and 90nm

Can do EGR removal, wouldn't advise DPF really but you can smash the middle out. Then it still looks like its there.

They fail mot's now if not fitted

£299 for the remap

£380 for remap and EGR delete from ecu

Just bought an 07 Mercedes E Class 280 CDi. Besides the remap do you recommend anything else like EGR, DPF & DTC removal? I do not want warning lights popping up all over the place.

Also do you do a gearbox remap to compliment it? Is it worth it? It has the 7 speed box.

As per above what gains would I be looking at? I know it is roughly +40bhp and + 90nm but anything further from other stuff mentioned.

What options do you have and their prices, also what is the turnaround as I may be coming with a member who may be dropping off his Supra (although not confirmed yet).

Good gains on that one

Stock is 326hp and 760nm!!!

Gains minimum of 50hp and 95nm!!

10-20% better fuel economy as usual

Has 2 ecu's so cost is a little more £325

Hi Lee, when you get 5 mins :)

I'm looking into getting a Q7 4.2 TDi 08/09, can these be done and if so what are the gains and cost

Cheers

Dunk

Good gains on that one

Stock is 326hp and 760nm!!!

Gains minimum of 50hp and 95nm!!

10-20% better fuel economy as usual

Has 2 ecu's so cost is a little more £325

Thanks Lee, i don't think it needs any more torque :) would be good to get 20% fuel saving though

2013 Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci has the stop/start feature if that makes any difference

Cost & gains please Lee for 2 of these :)

Gains are minimum of 32hp & 60nm

10-20% better fuel economy

Its a locked ecu so more than usual

£375