The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKiv Supra 2013 club calendar - ON SALE NOW!

AndrewOW

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's time for me to make an apology.

I ordered the calendars in good time, and they were delivered to me on tuesday, 18th. I was busily stuffing them into envelopes (29 in all), and decided to hang one up on my wall.

It turned out that the centre point was in the wrong place, so they all hung wonky. They did look great though, albeit slightly cock-eyed!

I immediately complained to my supplier, and they promised to get me another set by thursday, 20th. I waited in all day for them to turn up, but they didn't. They didn't come yesterday, or so far this morning.

Unfortunately, the printers closed for Christmas at midday on thursday, so I had no way of contacting them to find out what happened. I've since been in touch with the owner, and he assured me they went out, and are with UK Mail out for delivery. When that will be I have no idea at the moment (I don't have a consignment number or anything).

I know a few of you wanted these as Christmas presents, so I do apologise again, but when they do arrive I'll make sure they go out the same day.

Obviously, I'm quite happy to do the calendar for 2014 too, if everyone's happy with that. :)

Well, it's time for me to make an apology.

I ordered the calendars in good time, and they were delivered to me on tuesday, 18th. I was busily stuffing them into envelopes (29 in all), and decided to hang one up on my wall.

It turned out that the centre point was in the wrong place, so they all hung wonky. They did look great though, albeit slightly cock-eyed!

I immediately complained to my supplier, and they promised to get me another set by thursday, 20th. I waited in all day for them to turn up, but they didn't. They didn't come yesterday, or so far this morning.

Unfortunately, the printers closed for Christmas at midday on thursday, so I had no way of contacting them to find out what happened. I've since been in touch with the owner, and he assured me they went out, and are with UK Mail out for delivery. When that will be I have no idea at the moment (I don't have a consignment number or anything).

I know a few of you wanted these as Christmas presents, so I do apologise again, but when they do arrive I'll make sure they go out the same day.

Obviously, I'm quite happy to do the calendar for 2014 too, if everyone's happy with that. :)

No problem Andrew. I am sure most of us can manage without a calendar for a couple of weeks.

Just read this. I was wondering what happened. No probs on delay not your fault.

FWIW UK mail are shite. Delivered my girlfriends iphone to the wrong address, twice. Then wanted proof of this address (the one she doesn't live at), in order to collect from depot. Muppets.

no problem mateWhats happening about the wonky ones

Could have a spare for the shed ;)

Yeah dont get rid of the wonky ones :) Could be good to have regardless :)

Ah, too late. I was so annoyed I threw them away. They were so wonky that even placing them on the Leaning Tower of Pisa wouldn't have made them look any better!

Just read this. I was wondering what happened. No probs on delay not your fault.

FWIW UK mail are shite. Delivered my girlfriends iphone to the wrong address, twice. Then wanted proof of this address (the one she doesn't live at), in order to collect from depot. Muppets.

Still nothing today. :(

I really do apologise. It's been over the week now, so not looking likely before the new year.

UPDATE: The calendars have been tracked down. They are currently in Manchester at the moment.

My supplier has no idea why UK Mail took them to Manchester, but they will be with me on monday, so I will dispatch them immediately.

I sincerely apologise, as this problem was out of my and my suppliers hands, but will be put right as soon as possible.

UPDATE: The calendars have been tracked down. They are currently in Manchester at the moment.

My supplier has no idea why UK Mail took them to Manchester, but they will be with me on monday, so I will dispatch them immediately.

I sincerely apologise, as this problem was out of my and my suppliers hands, but will be put right as soon as possible.

When a lot of things go 'missing' they usually end up in Manchester ;)

lol I joke I joke!

Can they drop one off here then. I am only 15 miles away as the crow flies...!!

Good news mate. Can't wait to see them in the flesh as they looked amazing from the pictures.

The one on my wall certainly looks good. ;)

Got notification from paypal that it had been sent, cheers again Andrew :cool:

Yes, all 39 went out yesterday. :)